Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/13/2017 4:57:20 PM EDT
Based on the latest greatest news. I need to make an important choice in the next few months.

Which items will be sent as form 1, I know the scorpion is one and I want one AR15 lower.

The question is do I do a bone stock lower or do I go something a bit more wild like the Sharp Brothers/Spikes jack or hell breaker?

The primary reason would be to quickly identify it by the wife unit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Get an 80% have it engraved with anything you want  and then finish it. It's what I did. Can't wait to file the form 1. Trust info blacked out.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a CZ scorpion that I want to SBR something mad!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Delta I love the brotherhood of steel emblem.

I may have to go the route of the 80 percent based on that image.

Another layer to this choice.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I am hopeful that I may be able to get a Controlled Chaos Arms CCA15 billet lower similar to the 2012 style.  Maybe with an IFC logo for a special thank you run.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't know what I want for a SBR-but currently looking for the right gun to SBS. I decided as useless as it is I want a Mad Max SXS 12 gauge. Cut to pistol grip only and 8-10 inch barrels. Might go with a Stoeger to avoid chopping up an old US made gun.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am hopeful that I may be able to get a Controlled Chaos Arms CCA15 billet lower similar to the 2012 style.  Maybe with an IFC logo for a special thank you run.
View Quote
I'm in.  I will spring for an IFC logo special lower for SBR if they decide to do one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one of the early CCA lowers left. I'm thinking of putting it on the register so I can swap it out with my functional AR15 pistol. SBR when it's in Iowa and put the upper on my legal pistol lower when I'm traveling out of state. I know we can notify the BATFE on travel, but it's easier to just leave it here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a CZ scorpion that I want to SBR something mad!!
View Quote

I bought one to piss off Hillary in case she won. This will be like rubbing it in her face.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I bought one to piss off Hillary in case she won. This will be like rubbing it in her face.
View Quote
I did the same, but before I sbr mine, I will SBR my Saiga 5.45 (It's already cut down, with a pinned/welded extension) and my Yugo M92.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]
This is the first thing getting sbr'd. Been waiting for this more than suppressors.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Delta I love the brotherhood of steel emblem.

I may have to go the route of the 80 percent based on that image.

Another layer to this choice.
View Quote
Thanks, I kinda love it too.    The nice thing about 80% is anybody can engrave it, no ffl needed as long as you don't finish it before engraving
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just have to fumble f my way threw the process and get it delt with
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top