Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/16/2017 5:41:35 PM EDT
 A story out of Wisconsin I saw here in the local news website. They are saying that these people arrested for dug possession also had a Silencer in their possession. Not much information in the story, so I wonder what they had.

View Quote
Traffic stop turns up gun, burglary tools & drugs
2/13/17 at 11:17 PM - A traffic stop on highway 11 at Sandy Hook Road in Jamestown Township involved subjects:  Jonnie Connolly 23 Dubuque IA;  Tanner Ervolino 22 Waterloo IA; Lee Shaffer 31 Dubuque IA; Jay Mess 26 Dubuque IA; Sabrina Neff 22 Marshaltown IA. 
   A Grant County Sheriff’s Deputy made the traffic stop on a vehicle traveling east on Hwy 11 near Sandy Hook Road in Jamestown Township for speeding. During the contact a Jo Davies County K9 unit arrived and deployed its K9. The K9 alerted to the odor of drugs coming from the vehicle which was then searched.
   During the search methamphetamine, meth paraphernalia, and marijuana were located. A loaded handgun and silencer along with a large amount of suspected burglary tools were found. The investigation resulted in arrests and citations.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Retards
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#2]
So the odds of this can being stolen are...

100% right?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:42:02 AM EDT
[#3]
You know those meth-heads, they probably got their orders in the day suppressors passed and the ATF expediently got their forms back to them!

It's either stolen OR.... Even a methed out mouth breather can build a crude suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:43:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it really a Suppressor? I know the Crawford County Sheriff is anti  2Nd amendment, as is the Prairie Du Chien  Police Chief, but I don't know where the Grant County Sheriff stands. The aforementioned will NOT sign off on SBR's because they are "Assault Rifles"
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top