Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 11:09:42 AM EDT
The P226R Tactical features the extended threaded barrel just like those used is combat by elite special forces. The P226 has set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured and is in use by the U.S. Navy SEALs, Federal agents and the legendary Texas Rangers.

Extended Threaded Barrel

Hard-Anodized Alloy Frame

Stainless Steel Slide With Nitron® Finish

Easy To Operate And Maintain With Four Point Safety System

May Not Be Legal For Purchase In Some States

I can't find any info on threaded barrels in MI. Do any of you know?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Well they sell the H&K's with the threaded barrel's here in Michigan. So I don't see why the SIG would be any different than those pistols.And from what I have seen alot of ppl have been putting the Vortex flash supressors on those pistols and have gotten suppusedly tighter groups with it installed.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, those some states include places that are barely in the US, like California, NJ, IL, HI and such.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Legal here.
I'm a SIGnificant dealer, pm me for prices if your interested.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:53:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The gun is legal the CAN is NOT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top