Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 10:30:37 AM EDT
I know how to get there but I am meeting my brother there and would like to just send him the map. If someone could post the map again, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Monkeyman......I had a picture posted in the ranges thread but I see that it is now fubar.

My ignorance is very high on how to open pictures on the new photo server. I can't get the thing to work to save my butt. I loaded the map onto another server so here is my attempt to get it here (but I don't know that they allow remote loading). I will also include a link to the picture. If these wont work for you, just IM me with your e-mail address and I will e-mail it to you.

groups.msn.com/[email protected]/Documents/Pitmap.jpg
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#2]
What day you shooting?
I assume this weekend.....I'll be there Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Well....let's see if this works. I had it saved.
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/GunLubber/images/pit.jpg
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a closeup from M-24:

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. I haven't decided when I am going. I am on vacation this week to use up some vacation time before July. My wife has a list about an arm long of honey-dos. If I go it will be during the day sometime this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top