Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2010 4:05:28 PM EDT
For a while now I've been wanting a smaller easier to carry handgun. I liked the Ruger LCP, but haven't wanted to spend that much on a small gun. Low and behold, I held out long enough and Taurus came out with a very similar gun. The Taurus TCP. I saw yesterday at work that we had one in stock at $279.99. After my discount, I picked it up for $270 OTD. A deal I wasn't going to pass up while I've got the money. Here are some pics.

Link Posted: 1/27/2010 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice! When do we get a range report?
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Friday of next week will be the absolute earliest that I may get a chance to go. But, I'm also supposed to be going out of town that day, it will just depend on what time my friend that's going with me gets off work. But, I will definitely give a range report.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
To hell with the gun, you got ammo!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool new toy dude. I hope that you like it.

Once the pocket .380 concept takes root in your brain, you'll see an entire new
meaning of "concealed is concealed" I couldn't live without mine.

Chad

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to reply to my offer
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The Outpost has tons of 380. That is if'n you're willin to pay for it.

Actually, their defense ammo wasn't to overpriced.  I paid $18.99 for the box of solid copper hp's I've got there. They also has 50rd boxes of Aguila HP for 34.99. Least expensive target ammo they had was 23.79 or something for Aguila.

Quoted:

To hell with the gun, you got ammo!!!!

Link Posted: 1/27/2010 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm ignoring you!

Link Posted: 1/28/2010 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm ignoring you!

Can't say that I blame ya! That was some dirty-pool on my part.
Link Posted: 1/28/2010 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Friday of next week will be the absolute earliest that I may get a chance to go. But, I'm also supposed to be going out of town that day, it will just depend on what time my friend that's going with me gets off work. But, I will definitely give a range report.

Ok, well at least you got it before the uprising of all the undead zombie snow and ice men that are obviously going to be taking over Tn. tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/28/2010 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool pistol!
Years ago I used to have a Tagfolio(?) 9mm about the size of a Bersa. Sadly, I had to sell it, and I've missed it ever since. I think they were made in the 70's. I sure would like to find another.
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 1/28/2010 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Cool pistol!

Years ago I used to have a Tagfolio(?) 9mm about the size of a Bersa. Sadly, I had to sell it, and I've missed it ever since. I think they were made in the 70's. I sure would like to find another.

Hessian-1

Tanfoglio is the name of the company. And are you talking about something like this?

Link Posted: 2/25/2010 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I finally got a chance to take it out and shoot it today. Recoil is very snappy, wouldn't be to hard to let this littel puppy jump out of your hands. Shot well though. No jams, misfires, or any other malfunctions, though I did only shoot a few mags through it.
We were having to much fun doing things like this.

Link Posted: 2/25/2010 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Cool man, looks like those sticks and leaves learned their lesson!!!!!

So it worked well for you then, I take it? Thats good to know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2010 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#13]
There were targets, they just blew down in the first one and in he second one the target was in a saw mark of a log and when we started shooting, the log split the rest of the way and it fell over. Fun times though.

And yes, I like the TCP. Its a great pocket gun now that I have some faith in it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2010 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm jealous. I want to get out and shoot. Man, that looked like fun. Don't shoot up all of the .380. lol. Might not find any more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2010 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Nah, I know where I can get all the 380 I need. Just a matter of paying a little more for it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#16]
.380 is too expensive for me

Nice looking gun tho. Im not a big fan of Ruger by any means so a Taurus would be right up my alley for a small highly concealable pocket gun
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
.380 is too expensive for me

Nice looking gun tho. Im not a big fan of Ruger by any means so a Taurus would be right up my alley for a small highly concealable pocket gun

Although I'm iffy about Taurus, I'm much more impressed with this weapon. Looks like a good buy OP!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top