Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/23/2007 12:12:49 PM EDT
As of a couple weeks ago Lee Kay Shooting Center no longer allows any NFA item on the ranges. While rapid fire has never been allowed, machine guns, SBR's and silencers have all been welome at the range. I shoot there about once a month and have used all three at the rifle ranges with no problems for several years. Today when I went to sign in I was told to keep the silencers in the truck.

This all happened when one of the range masters asked to see someones stamp for their .308 silencer. The shooter informed the range master that he had no obligation to provide the paperwork but he would anyway. After further investigation Lee Kay officials decided it would be easier to ban NFA items from the range instead of having to deal with them.

Yet they do not seem to have a policy on people shooting while intoxicated, again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2007 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks.

I was going to go there on Saturday to try out my SBR.

I guess that will just promotes Get Some's range even more.
Link Posted: 8/23/2007 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top