Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 6:15:28 AM EDT
Has anyone had any dealings with this business? I like the idea of keeping $'s in the state. Oh and I like their logo too

Oregon Tactical

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 7:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard of those guys, but U.S. Tactical in Albany is a cool shop. They're primarily a DoD supplier, but they have a retail showroom off 99E heading toward downtown.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess that is what we could do for our OHTF logoed lower.  You know just draw a damn circle around it like they did.

BIGFOOT
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#3]
He is a member here, I've seen some of his ads in the EE
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh wait.

His bolt face is also completely shaded.  Not like the sites.  Where the extracter is just outlined.  

See the whole fight could have been avoided.

BIGFOT
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I haven't heard of those guys, but U.S. Tactical in Albany is a cool shop. They're primarily a DoD supplier, but they have a retail showroom off 99E heading toward downtown.

Same here-never heard of them.  But U.S. Tactical supply has pmags and C-products mags in stock (at least they did Thur. when I stopped in)

wg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top