Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 1:03:25 PM EDT
COF is still under development.

There will be a massive tactical stage and also a bulls-eye target stage with a twist.

This year we have 3 classes, stock, optics, and non-stock.

Forms here

All day event costing $15.

The prize table is already worth over $1000 dollars.  Space is limited to 50 shooters.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a fun event if you enjoy shooting an FAL!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. P806, if you go, I'll go too.

Just let me know.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mr. P806, if you go, I'll go too.

Just let me know.  Thank you.

Reservations have been made, I'll be there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be there too, year 3. A long day but worth it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be sending in my form tomorrow!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]
.... Made 2 in a row and looking to comeing up short this year. P806 and 006 know the deal. Get alittle practice in a week or few days before hand. Good trustworthy mags.  And alittle luck& your rifle don't Fail to EXTRACT like mine did. In the timed event none the less. Guys hope yall do well and bring home some more stuff like yall did last year. If I wasn't 5 hours away I would be there. Good luck and hope you shoot long and straight. WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
.... Made 2 in a row and looking to comeing up short this year. P806 and 006 know the deal. Get alittle practice in a week or few days before hand. Good trustworthy mags.  And alittle luck& your rifle don't Fail to EXTRACT like mine did. In the timed event none the less. Guys hope yall do well and bring home some more stuff like yall did last year. If I wasn't 5 hours away I would be there. Good luck and hope you shoot long and straight. WarDawg

Too bad you can't make it, buddy.   Also,don't forget to clean and lube your piece, mine ran dry last year, also during a timed team event-screwed up our score.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad you can't make it, buddy.   Also,don't forget to clean and lube your piece, mine ran dry last year, also during a timed team event-screwed up our score.

Going to miss ole WarDawg at the shoot.  006, you staying at the Best Western the night before?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep me and Mrs. 006/ WILD BILL she likes the annual event. If you like we can get dinner and some beers friday. I think the boys meet at Ruby Tuesday's too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#10]
It is wayyy up in the Dawson Co. sticks!!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
006, I'll IM you a couple of days before we go, Mrs P806 and the chilrens are comming too, they'll be shopping while we'll be shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top