Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2012 9:21:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/10/2012 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
You didn't say that you were taking suggestions, but if you guys were to offer an AR-15 armorer's course, I'd be up for it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2012 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You didn't say that you were taking suggestions, but if you guys were to offer an AR-15 armorer's course, I'd be up for it.

Same here.  I'd enjoy taking a bag of parts* and building a rifle ... similar to what SIG does in their P-Series Pistol Armorer's course.  I'm more confident with the platform (and owning more rifles than I can ever use in a year) if I can get inside it and learn some assembly and inspection.

*SIG made it even more fun by adding ball bearings, 16D nails, wood deck screws, and scrap gears from broken clocks.  I think the gunsmith from Brownells in my class did the test a second time for "extra credit" and used all those parts for grins.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2012 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
is this contracted or an employee of the company teaching? and who did the instructor go through?
and brief description of course?...movement, conceal, cover, transition, round count?
NRA, NTOA, MIL, LEO?

also would be interested in an armorers class
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
is this contracted or an employee of the company teaching? and who did the instructor go through?
and brief description of course?...movement, conceal, cover, transition, round count?
NRA, NTOA, MIL, LEO?

also would be interested in an armorers class

Everything this guy said.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top