Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/31/2008 10:30:07 AM EDT
For the short time I watched you all...  it was fun. Hopefully in the fall I will be joining in and I will be the newb everyone gets to laugh at (except for Raz ). Yeah I know, a lot of pictures. I have hi-res one's if anyone should want them...   about ~210 in all. Just let me know and I can put on a cd.

The Team:

Buzz Saw:

GreenDragon50Cal LockedOut:

Oops

Not A Hostage, what?

This guy should think about going into law enforcement

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm all sunburned too, but not my ass(I don't want to know, Bama how your ass got sunburned )

Everyone,

I forgot to put my tactical dove stool in the car when we left, and there is a brand-new Pmag in the storage compartment, if you happened to have picked it up, I'd like to have that Pmag back if possible.

The dove stool and sunscreen.....not so much.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a great time!  The rifle performed FLAWLESSLY!!

Glad to see Laura P make it even without the boys (that's real dedication)

Great to meet BAMA and the other new folks.
Looks like ARF.com will have 2 squads at the next match!

Also:  the camera tells no lies...I have gained like 15+ pounds sitting around being unemployed...who's up for the ARF.com exercise team?

August is gonna be HOT!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I had to missed this one.......and the next one! Oh well I can allways start loading ammo for November.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#8]
well I asked for pic's in the other thread. guess I should post it here

thanks for showing me around today, and sharing all the info on how the matches go can't wait till the next one so I can come and shoot.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a strange noise comming from my car now..I see what ya'll did there.

It was great meeting everyone agian...and as always it was a great time.
Now I am off to bed

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There is a strange noise comming from my car now..I see what ya'll did there.

It was great meeting everyone agian...and as always it was a great time.
Now I am off to bed

damn, the car's still in once piece? Guess "lockedout" used a dud load of tannerite
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:04:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:39:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like fun.

Try posting a link to here in the HTFs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:28:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate that I didn't get to shoot with you guys, but there were so many people in y'alls squad I had to move on to another squad.

I had a blast and I'm definitely hooked now.  Got to meet Larry and see the carnage first hand.  Everyone else I met there was extremely nice and helpful. Thanks for a great event Steel City and look forward to meeting you ARFCOM folks next time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/CLETUS_08/hotyet2.jpg

I was waiting for him to burst into flames at any moment.

The look on your face in that picture is priceless. It's like "That boy would be cooler if he actually sat in the shade like I am"

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:22:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I had a great time shooting with you guys yesterday. I'll try to bring the boys with me next time! I know they would much rather be shooting than working Laura
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#18]
nice photo's
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#19]
That is my good friend Wayne with the timer. Wayne and I also shoot a 3-Gun IPSC match every second Sunday in Poplarville, MS. www.smsps.com/SMPSA.htm (I'm in the blue shirt)

We have been shooting there since the mid '80's. He has told me how much fun he has at the Steel City Match. My son is in school at Bama. I bought him an AR15 for Christmas and he is planning on shooting there. I'll have to get my butt there as well.

Bill
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Looks like a good time!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
That is my good friend Wayne with the timer. Wayne and I also shoot a 3-Gun IPSC match every second Sunday in Poplarville, MS. www.smsps.com/SMPSA.htm (I'm in the blue shirt)

We have been shooting there since the mid '80's. He has told me how much fun he has at the Steel City Match. My son is in school at Bama. I bought him an AR15 for Christmas and he is planning on shooting there. I'll have to get my butt there as well.

Bill

Please do, Bill.

Wayne is a true gentleman, and helps out more than he gets credit for at the matches. I'm pleased to call him my friend.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#23]
where can I get one of those CZ shirts?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey folks. Just got in after a leasurely Sunday morning breakfast and ride home.
I had a ball, as usual. What a great group of folks to spend the day with. Good stages, making loud BANG noises, good friends, makes for a great day.  Larry, glad to see you out there with us. Hope all goes well.

Thanks for the kind words. Just helping out, like everyone else. Bill, you and Will need to get there.

Big thanks to Ron, Stefan, and the rest of the Steel City folks. Ya'll done good!  
DT1 would/should be proud to have such a good crew.

Good to have the new faces in the ARFCOM squad.  I would hate to see it split up. Wonder if it could work with an empty bay behind us, so as to keep things from bottlenecking. Actually, we moved much faster than some squads half our size.

Won't be there in August. Just looked at the callender, and that is the day I need to start driving out to N.M. for the RM3G.

Drew, you get over the buzzer shock yet?

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Buzzworm is being modest!  He keeps are crew safe and on the button.

All are welcome so you folks from Mississippi and elsewhere plan on our August shoot!

Spoon
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Hey folks. Just got in after a leasurely Sunday morning breakfast and ride home.
I had a ball, as usual. What a great group of folks to spend the day with. Good stages, making loud BANG noises, good friends, makes for a great day.  Larry, glad to see you out there with us. Hope all goes well.

Thanks for the kind words. Just helping out, like everyone else. Bill, you and Will need to get there.

Big thanks to Ron, Stefan, and the rest of the Steel City folks. Ya'll done good!  
DT1 would/should be proud to have such a good crew.

Good to have the new faces in the ARFCOM squad.  I would hate to see it split up. Wonder if it could work with an empty bay behind us, so as to keep things from bottlenecking. Actually, we moved much faster than some squads half our size.

Won't be there in August. Just looked at the callender, and that is the day I need to start driving out to N.M. for the RM3G.

Drew, you get over the buzzer shock yet?

I don't think Drew will ever be the same Wayne..Good to shoot with you my friend, and Bama also, good to meet you agian and to get to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Hey for a full mag at 25 ft that aint bad
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#29]

"Wayne is a true gentleman, and helps out more than he gets credit for at the matches. I'm pleased to call him my friend."

This is the truth!  
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
where can I get one of those CZ shirts?
                                                                                   I think it came from DENNIS KIRK but I'm not positive. I've had it for a while. The brand or maker is METRO.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#31]
It was a good time and nice to meet the shooters I didn't know. Thanks for the pictures JJ, bring your AR next time so you can get in on the fun. Good to see Larry shooting his new AR. There were a few faces not there, they were missed .  Hopefully next time......
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:19:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/CLETUS_08/hotyet2.jpg

I was waiting for him to burst into flames at any moment.

The look on your face in that picture is priceless. It's like "That boy would be cooler if he actually sat in the shade like I am"

Drew said the heat got to him ......a little....and he don't see the sun much, and he is WHITE....like Larry Bird white..he is almost clear.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#33]
John.
Next time I might Think you are the hostage.

Thanks for the great pics.
We all had a blast Even with Wendy Trying to show me up.

And We found the seat with the pmag. I think Tim may have picked it up
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#34]
I had a blast guys. Thank you once again for a great match and tons of fun. It was great to finally meet those of you whom I hadn't yet. I would like to say thanks for those who offered and allowed me to use their rifle during the last stage when my bolt snaped in half. Look forward to next time.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey guys!  It Wendy.  I just wanted to say thank you so much for allowing me to shoot with you guys.  I had a blast and truly appreciate all the tips and pointers.  Thanks also for all the cold water right there at the end.HAHA!  Sorry the heat got to me.  But, I did stay on my feet!

It was great to meet you all.  You make my first match experience a great one!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:20:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I had a blast guys. Thank you once again for a great match and tons of fun. It was great to finally meet those of you whom I hadn't yet. I would like to say thanks for those who offered and allowed me to use their rifle during the last stage when my bolt snaped in half. Look forward to next time.

No problem vik, that was my stick you shot the last stage with..anytime my friend..Good to see some new people on our squad.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Hey guys!  It Wendy.  I just wanted to say thank you so much for allowing me to shoot with you guys.  I had a blast and truly appreciate all the tips and pointers.  Thanks also for all the cold water right there at the end.HAHA!  Sorry the heat got to me.  But, I did stay on my feet!

Its always great to see female shooters..its somthing about girls and guns.Glad to see you are OK...and did not fall out on us..you are a trooper.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its always great to see female shooters..its somthing about girls and guns.Glad to see you are OK...and did not fall out on us..you are a trooper.

Nothing like an impromptu wet t-shirt contestant showing up at the match You did notice that like 6 guys dumped water on you within .4 seconds of Larry saying "pour some water on her".

We may be fat and lazy, but we can move like nobody's business when we have to.

Nice shooting with you, please come back and shoot with us again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:37:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Yes, I noticed all my nights in shining armor!  Thank you!  I guess it's one advantage of being one of the few females there.  But, I didn't mean to take advantage of anyone.  I am just glad I didn't wear white.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing like an impromptu wet t-shirt contestant showing up at the match You did notice that like 6 guys dumped water on you within .4 seconds of Larry saying "pour some water on her".

We may be fat and lazy, but we can move like nobody's business when we have to.

Nice shooting with you, please come back and shoot with us again.

BIG +1
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:46:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Yes, I noticed all my nights in shining armor!  Thank you!  I guess it's one advantage of being one of the few females there.  But, I didn't mean to take advantage of anyone.  I am just glad I didn't wear white.

A couple of target pasters would have protected your virtue in that scenario.

RAZ would have been snapping pictures like crazy, tho.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Well dang, I missed the good part with Wendy getting soaked!

Quoted:
John.
Next time I might Think you are the hostage.

I'll just paint myself to look like a bad guy target....   I wont even get a second look from you
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:59:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

Put the dollar bills away, Raz....show is over
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:08:38 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

he just needs to be happy that Tim really wasn't loading the mierda up with tannerite. I think next time we'll put some 'I love Obama or Hillary' stickers all over the car
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

he just needs to be happy that Tim really wasn't loading the mierda up with tannerite. I think next time we'll put some 'I love Obama or Hillary' stickers all over the car

Now that we have kept everyone abreast of the end-of-the-match news, we need to get those stickers made.

I vote for:

Obama: Once you vote black, you'll never go back!

And put them on his bumpers
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

Please just use the tannerite. I would bring my wife out to shoot...but I don' t think everyone wants to be muzzle swept all day long.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

Please just use the tannerite. I would bring my wife out to shoot...but I don' t think everyone wants to be muzzle swept all day long.

Does your wife know about the 3-somes you've been having with Hillary and Nancy Pelosi?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Now THAT is a picture I did not need hanging in the gallery today
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top