Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 8:29:25 PM EDT
We recently found out that the land 1/4 mile down range is up for rezoning to residential. There is a 504 unit housing complex slated to be built there.
We have a petition that will be submitted to the zoning commition in an attept to block this from happening.
The other complex that is in our favor is the airport is planning to expand thier runways and this is a great thing for us in blocking passage of the zoning.
Please come to Del-Tone to shoot and sign the petition.
Thank you,

Paul Braun
General Manager
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Be there this weekend if all goes according to plan. I'm sure we all will sign it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta work but I will get out there and sign.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]
If my friends and I come up Sunday we'll all sign it.

Dumbasses should think,  hmm residential next to an EXISTING gun range and airport.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If my friends and I come up Sunday we'll all sign it.

Dumbasses should think,  hmm residential next to an EXISTING gun range and airport.

Hey, I've seen people build NEXT TO a racetrack and then compain about it and get it to first change their rules, mufflers on the cars at first and then get them shutdown.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#5]
How soon does it need to be signed?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the support. We will be turing in the petition at the next city council meeting on Jan 12, 2004.
Thank you all for you replies.
Paulie
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
This should get a tack till Jan 12th.

Is an online petition an option? The AR15 crew could provide a lot of names if we posted a link to a petition in the General area.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't seem to find the time to get up there, but would gladly sign the petition.  Is there any way I can write you a letter, and sign it, and include that in your petition?

Is there SOMETHING I can do to get you my signature?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Paulie: I will try to make it up there in time.  If not, can you mail me one to put an original signature on now and I'll get some other signatures from the folks at work for you and mail it back pronto?  Russ
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is my virtual signature does that help?
-Davidenorth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top