Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 1:02:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
WOO HOO It's a weekend I don't have to work!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
OK.

I am stupid. What is a 3-gun match? is it open to anyone? blah blah blah...

Is it at the Gun Club of St. Cloud?

Enquiring minds want to know.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
The range is easy to find off of US 10 south of MN 23 in St. Cloud.  Follow the directions to the ST. Cloud Regional Airport. The street you need to turn on 12th St. SE.  The range is on the north side of the road into the airport, and you will see the trap range first, and then at the end of the range there is a home has a road passing on the west side of it that leads to the range.  I am sure if Paul posts to this he can clarify the parking arrangements for the match!
Map to Del Tone Range St. Cloud
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I still have no idea what a 3-gun match is.

Please help the helpless.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 4:07:18 AM EDT
[#5]
You get to use a Rifle, Pistol,and a Shotgun.
Somtimes combining two or all three in a stage.
Lots of fun, looking forward to it.
Now how about some pin shooting?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Will have my store finished just in time for the Event too.  Store will be located on the Range itself so all the participants who forget their mag pouches and slings can come buy them from me!  Looking forward to the match Dustin.  Will give you a call about some of the other things.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Is the range set for competion only for the week-end??
Will it be possile for the average Joe to come up and informal shoot though out the day??

What about DPMS MG demos??
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 5:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
At this time the range will be closed for the 3-Gun. Sorry But there will be no Machine gun rentals at Del-Tone/Luth Gunclub.

Hope to see everyone there

Dustin
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#10]
no matter, I will be there to shop the vendors, learn and watch.

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#11]
What is a "typical" course of fire?  What type of distances are involved?  What type of sights are best on the rifle and shotgun?  How many rounds and what type (esp. shotgun) are used?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm going to be up in Braniard for some races on thursday and will be coming back on sunday to rochester through there. I want to get into 3-gun and would like to see mabye a few people run the course of fire.

I am wondering what the schedual is for sunday. How long will the competion go on sunday? Also, will there be and spectator fees or parking fees?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#14]
KWM........you have a computer, look it up on search for 3 gun matches...........
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#15]
OK, I'm giving this a BTT to see if anyone can tell me what time the event will go to on Sunday.

I'm going to be coming back through that way from the Races at BIR and I would like to catch the tail end of the event.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top