Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2010 12:07:30 AM EDT
I forgot to bring my camera to IGOLD, so I was wondering if any kind souls could post their pics either here or on sites like photobucket, flickr, etc. My camera phone pics are just too low in resolution.

I would love to be able to find my face in the crowd, particularly the March. Thanks for your help.

Link Posted: 3/12/2010 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some pictures at Illinois Carry.
Link Posted: 3/12/2010 4:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I was up towards the front.  Anyone see themselves in these pictures?

Link Posted: 3/12/2010 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't get back until late...did the news even cover this?
Link Posted: 3/12/2010 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Darn it!  I was either just to your left or slightly behind you in several pictures. If you had panned the camera or walked backwards for some shots ( in order to get people's faces in the shot; remember to do that next year), then you would have gotten me in the frames.

I did, however, recognize some people I know in front of me. Thanks for posting the pics.

ADDED IN EDIT:  ICARRY only had pics posted of past IGOLD events, 2008 and 2009. This may change in the future.
Link Posted: 3/12/2010 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I checked the abc7chicago website. There was no video listed.  I watched and recorded ABC, NBC and CBS news at 10PM. No mention of the March. They ALL focused on Quinn's budget announcement,  which is why he released it on Wednesday.

Anybody hear about any mainstream Chicago coverage of the March in the earlier news broadcasts??

Link Posted: 3/12/2010 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Darn it!  I was either just to your left or slightly behind you in several pictures. If you had panned the camera or walked backwards for some shots ( in order to get people's faces in the shot; remember to do that next year), then you would have gotten me in the frames.

I did, however, recognize some people I know in front of me. Thanks for posting the pics.

ADDED IN EDIT:  ICARRY only had pics posted of past IGOLD events, 2008 and 2009. This may change in the future.

ICARRY is not the same as Illinois Carry. I know for a fact that Illinois Carry has quite a few pictures from this years event.

Link Posted: 3/12/2010 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I checked the abc7chicago website. There was no video listed.  I watched and recorded ABC, NBC and CBS news at 10PM. No mention of the March. They ALL focused on Quinn's budget announcement,  which is why he released it on Wednesday.

Anybody hear about any mainstream Chicago coverage of the March in the earlier news broadcasts??

Doc, IGOLD has never gotten much more than a brief blurb in the past. I'm not surprised that Quinn's budget got more coverage, but I'd be surprised if Quinn's office planned his press conference to conflict with IGOLD and minimize press coverage of our activities.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top