Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2010 11:04:33 AM EDT
Also known as the 2nd Annual Open-Carry walk is scheduled for July 4th in Manitowoc.  

Gathering at 0800 at 7th and Quay St:
From I43, exit 149 (US Hwy 151) north.  At the Franklin Street/26th Street abortion - er, I mean intersection - (see the WalGreens on the left) bear left onto Washington Street.  Continue east on Washington Street. to 8th Street. (See Courthouse on the right) Turn left on 8th street.  3 blocks, Quay Street turn right and you'll see a little park on the right.  That is the starting point.  (I THINK this event may coincide with the local Tea Party event.)

We should start walking at 0900.  Last year we walked north up 8th street a few blocks, cut west to 10th street and south back to Quay street.  I don't think we even went a mile!    Uniform of the day is HOLSTERED pistols.  Last year, there were people with shoulder rigs, thigh rigs, standard belt holsters and even some cowboy style gunbelts - complete with 6-shooters!

I plan on being there, so if you want to say hi, look for the ugly SOB with the (black) Desert Eagle in a Magnum Research thigh holster!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top