Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/7/2007 10:15:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sure there is more to the story than we are led to believe. Another reason we shouldn't listen to liberal media.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I just checked my local tv staions sites and not one of them is even running anything on this story.  I am in the GB area.  Crandon is only 90 minutes away and we would hear about it as a local story but, sorry nothing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#3]

www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/10299502.html

"There are reports that the suspect has been shot and killed in the Town of Argonne."
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have family and many friends in Crandon. I was called at 8:30 this morn. by my cousin letting me know what had hapened.  He said the whole town is in shock!  This all happened just blocks from his house and he no doubt knows some of these kids and their families.

There hasn't been any local coverage but I have been seeing small clips on CNN and Fox news.  I'm sure it'll be on the local news at 5:00.  My cousin is going to keep me informed and I will try to pass on anything I find out.

Thoughts and prayers.............

Stang
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have family and many friends in Crandon. I was called at 8:30 this morn. by my cousin letting me know what had hapened.  He said the whole town is in shock!  This all happened just blocks from his house and he no doubt knows some of these kids and their families.

There hasn't been any local coverage but I have been seeing small clips on CNN and Fox news.  I'm sure it'll be on the local news at 5:00.  My cousin is going to keep me informed and I will try to pass on anything I find out.

Stang

I have a hard time seeing a sheriff's deputy randomly shooting five people. I am sure there are reasons for the shootings.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stang

I have a hard time seeing a sheriff's deputy randomly shooting five people. I am sure there are reasons for the shootings.

Sometimes people just snap....

not a whole lot of info though.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stang

You will find out shortly that YES, a cop did snap.  Lets just say it had to do with a girl that was at the party.  I don't want to say more because I don't know all the facts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stang

Like Blackwater just randomly killed close to 20 people? I just have a hard time believing he killed 5 people. I mean, I could maybe see snapping and shooting one person, but 5?

I don't know, without substantial evidence to support the medias claims, I will stand by the deputy. I am not a fan of the liberal media that runs most of this country and is one of the main contributing factors as to why most people have not heard of Ron Paul, and blackball him for airtime.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stang

Like Blackwater just randomly killed close to 20 people? I just have a hard time believing he killed 5 people. I mean, I could maybe see snapping and shooting one person, but 5?

I don't know, without substantial evidence to support the medias claims, I will stand by the deputy. I am not a fan of the liberal media that runs most of this country and is one of the main contributing factors as to why most people have not heard of Ron Paul, and blackball him for airtime.

David, I wouldn't stand to close to him.  I'm no fan of the media either and I hate to say it about a brotherformer cop...but don't stand to close.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
one of them is an 14 year old girl,i don't know what she could have done to provoke him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stang

David, I wouldn't stand to close to him.  I'm no fan of the media either and I hate to say it about a brotherformer cop...but don't stand to close.

I am not saying I back him till the worlds end, but, give him the benefit of the doubt until substantial evidence is produced to convict him. Agreed?

I am not saying he is perfect or all cops are perfect, but simply because the media says something does not mean it is true. A good example is the Blackwater incident. As soon as the liberal media came out with the "story" my liberal was all over it, saying things like hired hitmen, etc... but yet the Iraqi government has yet to produce evidence to convict the contractors. So, until the evidence is there, I stand by the contractors, and the deputy.

ETA: If evidence is provided, I am for full conviction (just a FYI). But until then
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Conviction?

He's been executed already.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Conviction?

Link supporting this?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Conviction?

Link supporting this?

This work?  link
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Stang

Me too

One of the victims...the one that was the reason for the shooting is the grandaughter of a friend

The step daughter of his son...who I like very much...he was always a good kid..and raised this little
girl as his own

Last time I saw her...she was standing by her baby sister's coffin with her mom and dad's arms around her

I talked to my friends....this was about jealousy.....and a very young cop...just had his pictures taking with
all his SWAT gear on.....the other day..

After he shot the kids...someone wrestled a gun out of his hand and then he ran for his truck and took off
he then called the girls mom...my friends daughter in law...and told her what he had done...

I cannot say at this time whether or not he expressed remorse...I dont know....he did say to her that he would
not be taken alive.....he wasnt...

There was some problems with a young girl pepper sprayed a few days or weeks ago at the gas station...
the one next to the cafe...

This one of the most awefull things that has ever happened in Crandon-Argonne area...

Things are gonna change there for the worse I am afraid.....

The familes of the victims sure need our prayers tonight...
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#17]
LEOs are people just like the rest of us.  I give them a lot of respect for the difficult job they do, but I still don't hold them as somehow above or better than anybody else.  There are turds among any group of people and unfortunately, this seems to be one of them.  My thoughts are with those affected by this tragedy, the families, the friends.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#18]
CRANDON, Wisconsin —  An off-duty sheriff's deputy went on an early morning shooting rampage at a home where seven young people had gathered for pizza and movies, killing six and critically injuring the other before authorities fatally shot him, officials said.

The gunman, Tyler Peterson, was 20 years old and worked full-time as a Forest County deputy sheriff and part-time as a Crandon police officer, said Police Chief John Dennee.

Three of the victims were students at the high school in this northern Wisconsin small town, and three were recent graduates, a school official said. The gunman may have graduated from the same high school.

Peterson was not working at the time of the shooting early Sunday, Sheriff Keith Van Cleve said.

The survivor was hospitalized, Dennee said. A Crandon police officer who fired back was treated for minor injuries and released.

Gary Bradley, mayor of the city of about 2,000, said earlier Sunday that a sniper killed the suspect, but Van Cleve would not confirm that officers shot the suspect.

It wasn't immediately clear what the gunman's motive was, but the mother of a 14-year-old victim said the suspect may have been a jealous boyfriend. The shooting occurred in a white, two-story duplex about a block from downtown Crandon.

"It was a pizza and movie party," Dennee said.

Three of the victims were Crandon High School students, said schools Superintendent Richard Peters, and the other three had graduated within the past three years.

Classes were canceled for Monday in the town, which is about 225 miles (360 kilometers) north of Milwaukee in an area known for logging and outdoor activities.

"There is probably nobody in Crandon who is not affected by this," Peters said, adding that students would be especially affected. "They are going to wake up in shock and disbelief and a lot of pain."

Peters did not know whether Peterson had also graduated from the 300-student high school. But Crandon resident Karly Johnson, 16, said that she knew the gunman and that he had helped her in a tech education class.

"He graduated with my brother," she said. "He was nice. He was an average guy. Normal. You wouldn't think he could do that."

One of the dead was 14-year-old Lindsey Stahl, said her mother, Jenny Stahl, 39.

She said her daughter called her Saturday night and asked whether she could sleep over at a friend's house. Jenny Stahl agreed.

"I'm waiting for somebody to wake me up right now. This is a bad, bad dream," the weeping mother said. "All I heard it was a jealous boyfriend and he went berserk. He took them all out."

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#19]
i just watched the local late news after the game, they said, the shooting happened at the home of his Ex Lady Friend, i guess her new Bo was there too.  Love triangle turned tragic.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I had the impression you had to be 21 to be LEO?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That is upto the local laws and dept. policies.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:52:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That's a requirement in a lot of places.

My prayers to the families.  May the shooter experience the consequences of his actions in the afterlife.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
He was only 20.  I'm sure that contributed heavilly.

Ironically, he must have been doing a lot of things right, because he got the job.  I couldn't get an interview with my local sheriffs dept.  

Women can do some very mean things.  I think it's unfortunate all those un-related people were with her at the time.  My guess is she pushed him over the edge.

He's a murderer yes, but I doubt he really thought about it before hand.  

Just a guess.

I think I understand what you're trying to say...but no matter the provocation, there's no excuse to become a mass murderer.  Despite a woman being mean.

Frankly, based on his actions I'm not disposed to give him the benefit of any doubt.  Only 20?  Yeah, well lots of 20-year-olds have women problems without becoming a killer.  She treated him badly?  Yeah, well move on instead of killing her and 5 of her closest friends.

I don't think it's appropriate to find excuses for his behavior.  Contributing factors, OK.  But those factors don't excuse his actions.

(I'm not trying to read too much into your reply, and I'm not saying you're excusing his behavior.  I just need to vent.  What a scumbag.)    
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
CRANDON, Wisconsin —  An off-duty sheriff's deputy went on an early morning shooting rampage at a home where seven young people had gathered for pizza and movies, killing six and critically injuring the other before authorities fatally shot him, officials said.

The gunman, Tyler Peterson, was 20 years old and worked full-time as a Forest County deputy sheriff and part-time as a Crandon police officer, said Police Chief John Dennee.

Three of the victims were students at the high school in this northern Wisconsin small town, and three were recent graduates, a school official said. The gunman may have graduated from the same high school.

Peterson was not working at the time of the shooting early Sunday, Sheriff Keith Van Cleve said.

The survivor was hospitalized, Dennee said. A Crandon police officer who fired back was treated for minor injuries and released.

Gary Bradley, mayor of the city of about 2,000, said earlier Sunday that a sniper killed the suspect, but Van Cleve would not confirm that officers shot the suspect.

It wasn't immediately clear what the gunman's motive was, but the mother of a 14-year-old victim said the suspect may have been a jealous boyfriend. The shooting occurred in a white, two-story duplex about a block from downtown Crandon.

"It was a pizza and movie party," Dennee said.

Three of the victims were Crandon High School students, said schools Superintendent Richard Peters, and the other three had graduated within the past three years.

Classes were canceled for Monday in the town, which is about 225 miles (360 kilometers) north of Milwaukee in an area known for logging and outdoor activities.

"There is probably nobody in Crandon who is not affected by this," Peters said, adding that students would be especially affected. "They are going to wake up in shock and disbelief and a lot of pain."

Peters did not know whether Peterson had also graduated from the 300-student high school. But Crandon resident Karly Johnson, 16, said that she knew the gunman and that he had helped her in a tech education class.

"He graduated with my brother," she said. "He was nice. He was an average guy. Normal. You wouldn't think he could do that."

One of the dead was 14-year-old Lindsey Stahl, said her mother, Jenny Stahl, 39.

She said her daughter called her Saturday night and asked whether she could sleep over at a friend's house. Jenny Stahl agreed.

"I'm waiting for somebody to wake me up right now. This is a bad, bad dream," the weeping mother said. "All I heard it was a jealous boyfriend and he went berserk. He took them all out."

This article has a TON more information than the original that I was basing my opinions off of. After reading this article, I agree with Glenn and hope he does experience the consequences of his actions in the afterlife. Because his ex-gf was mean to him, does not give him any right to do what he did.

The original article was so vague you didn't know if it was provoked, unprovoked, was he on drugs, etc...

Prayers to the familys.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#26]
I also agree, that women can be very mean, but so can guys.. I have been Crushed by women in the past & never went out and took innocent lives. I agree 20 is still young to be a cop, I think 21 minimum should be state law.  I feel bad for the victims families
& the family of the dead cop that snapped.

Very sad...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I think I understand what you're trying to say...but no matter the provocation, there's no excuse to become a mass murderer.  Despite a woman being mean.

Frankly, based on his actions I'm not disposed to give him the benefit of any doubt.  Only 20?  Yeah, well lots of 20-year-olds have women problems without becoming a killer.  She treated him badly?  Yeah, well move on instead of killing her and 5 of her closest friends.

I don't think it's appropriate to find excuses for his behavior.  Contributing factors, OK.  But those factors don't excuse his actions.  

Heck, I have been treated poorly by chicks before.  At least I thought I was, but I dealt with it the proper way (by feeling sorry for myself and watching too much television).  

There is no excuse for what he did.  You don't get "pushed over the edge", you step over.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I also agree, that women can be very mean, but so can guys.. I have been Crushed by women in the past & never went out and took innocent lives. I agree 20 is still young to be a cop, I think 21 minimum should be state law.  I feel bad for the victims families

Very sad...

I doubt that had anything to do with it... he could have been a mere few months away from being 21, I am sure he didn't just turn 20. But, I do agree with you, no matter what a woman does, it does not justify these terrible actions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#29]
I just saw the live news conference from Crandon and the police chief confirmed that the rifle used was an AR15.   They also confirmed that he was on the SWAT team.  They are not telling if the rifle is his or the dept's but they did state that SWAT use that kind of weapon.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very sad...

I doubt that had anything to do with it... he could have been a mere few months away from being 21, I am sure he didn't just turn 20. But, I do agree with you, no matter what a woman does, it does not justify these terrible actions.

Reference my earlier statements when I was saying "Don't stand to close to him" I had a little more information than was publicly available at the time.

I'm not a big fan of artificial age standards.  I also don't have a problem with 20 year old cops.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Sad events and more ammunition for our wonderful governor.

Today on NPR, they said the "assault rifle contained 200 rounds."

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Sad events and more ammunition for our wonderful governor.

Today on NPR LPR (Liberal Public Radio), they said the "assault rifle contained 200 rounds."

Fixed for ya ;)
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very sad...

Reference my earlier statements when I was saying "Don't stand to close to him" I had a little more information than was publicly available at the time.

I'm not a big fan of artificial age standards.  I also don't have a problem with 20 year old cops.

As I am sure a few others did as well. Honestly, I figured he really did do what the article said, because I used to live 30 miles from there and know people that called me as well. I was simply trying to make a point that the media CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT be trusted, period.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very sad...

As I am sure a few others did as well. Honestly, I figured he really did do what the article said, because I used to live 30 miles from there and know people that called me as well. I was simply trying to make a point that the media CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT be trusted, period.

Heh, don't I know it.  I've seen what happens when your on the other end of the media.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#35]

20 Year olds are too young to Drink or buy a hand gun, yet they can be cops ? and carry hand guns & AR15's  WAY  too immature, as far as I am concerned- obviously, he also used one of our hobby tools, like someone here said,  more ammo for the anti gunners...it's too bad Cops are now giving the AR15 a bad name... This entire thing is very sad & screwed up...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very sad...

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Gunman told friend he lost control after being called 'worthless pig'
By RAQUEL RUTLEDGE
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=672136

Tyler Peterson went to his ex-girlfriend's house in Crandon Saturday with the hope of patching up their relationship, but instead got in a fight with her. And when other people at the house started calling him a "worthless pig" he lost control.

That's what 20-year-old Peterson told lifelong family friend Mike Kegley about five hours after authorities say Peterson killed six young people at the Crandon house, Kegley said Monday morning.

Peterson showed up at Kegley's home a few miles north of Crandon at about 7:30 a.m. Sunday and told his wife and their son - Peterson's friend since childhood - what happened.

The family quietly called 911.

The Kegleys coaxed Peterson, a Forest County sheriff's deputy and part-time Crandon police officer, into handing over his work-issued assault rifle - the weapon he said he had used in the slayings - and tried to calmly talk him into turning himself in.

Peterson said he wanted to talk to his mom and his grandmother and left the house, promising to return.

About an hour later Peterson came back. The Kegleys again called 911.

"We gave him some coffee and fed him," Kegley said. "He wasn't running around crazy or anything. He was very, very sorry for what he did."

Peterson promised the Kegleys they were not in any danger but he refused to give up his pistol that he had tucked in the back of his shirt, Kegley said.

After about another hour or so, Kegley said he left his house to find out where the police were. His wife followed him a short time later. Their son refused to leave.

"He wanted to be his friend and try to help," Kegley said.

Kegley owns a construction and roofing company based on his property. Several of his workers were there and also called 911 "many, many" times, he said.

After a while, Peterson climbed in the back of his pick-up truck and went to sleep. Workers again called 911. Still no law enforcement approached.

Kegley said his workers estimated Peterson slept for about 45 minutes and then woke up. By then dozens and dozens of officers, deputies and other law enforcement officials surrounded about 200 acres around the site and infiltrated the woods.

Somewhere around 2 p.m. Peterson walked off toward the woods. He got about 50 yards from the house and was shot, Kegley's workers who witnessed the happenings, told him.

"He was just very remorseful about what happened," Kegley said.

On Monday, mourners consoled each other at Praise Chapel Community Church as investigators from the State Department of Justice moved in and out of the Murray house where the victims were killed and gathered evidence.

Inside the Crandon School, teachers and staff members listened to a roll call of the dead, then went about planning to deal with the tragedy when classes resume later in the week. Authorities are expected to reveal some details of the crime during a news conference at 1 p.m., in the school auditorium.

Journal Sentinel reporter Ellen Gabler contributed to this report. Additional updates to this story will be posted online during the day.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#37]
a couple of things...

-Don't get hung up on the age... I was a Sgt with the U.S.Army at 20 and pretty fuckin responsible   and we have a lot of 20 yr old Sgts who are doing some pretty incredible things in the GWOT.

-It does not matter what weapon he used.. AR.. AK .. a service Glock.. an Axe... the device used is irrelevant...

-ANYONE is capable of ANYTHING.. no exceptions... and no one will ever know except the one who does it and his maker.. everything else is a guess...

It's a tragedy plan and simple... My condolences to the family of the victims.. who had there whole lives ahead of them....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#38]
I am not saying that ALL 20 year olds are not responsible,   but Maturity comes with age.... plain & simple..
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I am not saying that ALL 20 year olds are not responsible,   but Maturity comes with age.... plain & simple..

And i have seen some 40 year olds that are not responsible. Maturity has no age limits as to when it is aquired, plain and simple. My 12 year old is more mature than most 18 year olds.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Look at the ages of the majority of mass Murderers.....

I think you will find they are all VERY mature...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

It comes with experience and a proper upbringing. Has nothing to do with "age". As stated by someone else, Ed Gein? He was no "youngin", Jeffrey (sp) Dahmer was no "youngin", need I said more?

Also, as Harv said, the majority of the personnel on the frontlines in the GWOT are under 21. They have AR15 platform weapons...

ETA: 20 year olds CAN buy handguns.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#42]
20 year olds can't buy hand guns at a gun store... Must be 21 in WI.  sure they could buy them from a private party or stolen from a gang banger, but not from a FFL.

OK, Your 100 % correct,  20 year olds are totally responsible...I am soo wrong on this..gosh what was i thinking...  but they aint responsible enough to drink legally or buy hand guns in this state from a gun store ....So I guess Wisconsin State law says that if your under 21 your not responsible or mature enough to enjoy privilages that us, RESPONSIBLE & MATURE ADULTS over the age of 21 can enjoy freely on a daily basis...

I am not even touching on the guys in the Military & their weapons...

I am not going to argue on this.... its pointless

Quoted:

Quoted:

It comes with experience and a proper upbringing. Has nothing to do with "age". As stated by someone else, Ed Gein? He was no "youngin", Jeffrey (sp) Dahmer was no "youngin", need I said more?

Also, as Harv said, the majority of the personnel on the frontlines in the GWOT are under 21. They have AR15 platform weapons...

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
20 year olds can't buy hand guns at a gun store... Must be 21 in WI.  sure they could buy them from a private party or stolen from a gang banger, but not from a FFL.

OK, Your 100 % correct,  20 year olds are totally responsible...I am soo wrong on this..gosh what was i thinking...  but they aint responsible enough to drink legally or buy hand guns in this state from a gun store ....So I guess Wisconsin State law says that if your under 21 your not responsible or mature enough to enjoy privilages that us, RESPONSIBLE & MATURE ADULTS over the age of 21 can enjoy freely on a daily basis...

Quoted:

Quoted:

XM you gunna make it to the dinner on the 15th.  We need to talk.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, back in the day the drinking age was 18 for me, also ask our POS  head honcho gov about being able to concealed carry.
You are right, I will not argue this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Because the government puts restrictions on 20 year olds that makes them irresponsible? Ah, so you must like laws and legislation that are un-constitutional and infringe on our rights derived from the Constitution huh? Did you vote for Bill Clinton? Going to vote for his wife in the primarys? Because I am sure she is MORE than willing to sign more legislation to infringe on our rights.

No, I voted for Bush the first time, 2nd term i did not vote, as ALL CHOICES SUCKED ROYALLY...The Patriot Act, that your buddy bush signed into law, didn't errod our rights & civil liberties ?

It;s too bad our fearless leader, got scared & signed away our freedoms for his idea of security. I feel soo safe, NOT.

No,. I will vote for Fred Thompson..as he is the only clear choice...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would you want to buy from an FFL? The vast majority of FFL's are overpriced because they have to pay for license, inventory (some), and wait 2 days to get your weapon. I'd rather pay them cash, get the weapon instantly, not pay sales tax and oh yeah, not have the government know that I bought a handgun.

Secondly, drinking isn't really considered a mature, adult act. So, being able to spend money on alcohol that reduces your metabolism, can put your mind into a drunken state. Sounds real smart. Oh did I mention it slowly kills off your liver, which is the main filter in your body and the second line of defense against poisons and other harmful entitys? Sounds real mature. Good luck with that.

Because the government puts restrictions on 20 year olds that makes them irresponsible? Ah, so you must like laws and legislation that are un-constitutional and infringe on our rights derived from the Constitution huh? Did you vote for Bill Clinton? Going to vote for his wife in the primarys? Because I am sure she is MORE than willing to sign more legislation to infringe on our rights.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#46]
At least this shitbag is dead instead of wasting our tax money to rot for the rest of his life in prison.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Contrary to what GD thinks, LE are people too.  People do strange things at times..
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#48]
What I want to know is how the so called Law enforement Protection Act of 2007 AKA HR1022 if passed going to protect citizens from police officers who go nuts, and use their issued ASSAULT WEAPON to murder people?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:37:29 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
What I want to know is how the so called Law enforement Protection Act of 2007 AKA HR1022 if passed going to protect citizens from police officers who go nuts, and use their issued ASSAULT WEAPON to murder people?

*taps NineMMAR15 on the shoulder*  Excuse me?

GD is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please take your trolling there.  kthxbai
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:31:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
GD is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please take your trolling there.

Thank you.  Folks, let's get this back on track.

XM and DK, take it someplace else, alright?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top