User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2009 8:32:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't this months old information?
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Does not surprise me at all, the store in Vancouver doesn't have shit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Damm.
I could care less about GI Joes, but I like Sportsmans Warehouse

Link Posted: 3/10/2009 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Damm.

same here...always got good service at sportsmans.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#6]
This explains why they don't seem to have any guns or ammo in stock anymore.

-Frank
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This explains why they don't seem to have any guns or ammo in stock anymore.

-Frank

sort of...  It had more to do with the fact they stopped paying their vendors last fall.  They've been looking for a buyer for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
damn! doubletap
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn..I really liked sportsman warehouse.   I really hope they continue to carry the same stock after they get bought.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#10]
A lot of the stores are not on either list....
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 5:25:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damm.

Link Posted: 3/11/2009 6:01:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like Federal Way will stay.
Maybe now they will start stocking it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, it looks like Silverdale will still be here - but to what extent it is yet to be seen.

I'd hope the new people would start stocking the shelves again
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, it looks like Silverdale will still be here - but to what extent it is yet to be seen.

I guess I'd better get down there and pick up some primers and powder before they're all gone.

Link Posted: 3/11/2009 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I'd better get down there and pick up some primers and powder before they're all gone.

Save some for me ... I need to get a bunch outta my next check.  Altho, they look like they are supposed to still be around - I just how the co-op starts restocking the shelves.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know about Silverdale but Federal way ain't got shit for primers or powder.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Not sure about the Tri-Cities stores, but don't forget about Griggs.  They are a great option.  I'll talk to my buddy who works at Sportsmans and see what he's heard.  With luck we'll get to keep it, tho if it is in a neutered way, they can keep it.  

Jim
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Beware of shopping in Sportsman Warehouse.  The one in Burlington has a bad habit of charging different prices at checkout than are shown on the shelf.  Example, and 8# keg of AA2230 powder had a "poster price" and shelf price of $104.95.  Clerk announced "that will be $124.95 plus tax please".  I said "bullshit" and asked for the Dept mgr.  He sent a message via phone to charge the lower price.

This was the last trip.  First one was at grand opening.  Attempted to charge $10 per box over shelf price for some cast bullets.  Next trip overcharged on two 1,000 packs of primers.  Prices were only adjusted after I pointed out the difference.

How many others have been screwed here?
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Sportsman's IS NOT accepting Gift Cards!!!! I called to confirm they had a sweatshirt in stock, and just double checked. I have 2 pieces of plastic that cost a whole lot ($75.00) but ain't worth shit.
FYI
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Meh, they really don't support the 2nd anyway Fudd store, Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Beware of shopping in Sportsman Warehouse.  The one in Burlington has a bad habit of charging different prices at checkout than are shown on the shelf.  Example, and 8# keg of AA2230 powder had a "poster price" and shelf price of $104.95.  Clerk announced "that will be $124.95 plus tax please".  I said "bullshit" and asked for the Dept mgr.  He sent a message via phone to charge the lower price.

This was the last trip.  First one was at grand opening.  Attempted to charge $10 per box over shelf price for some cast bullets.  Next trip overcharged on two 1,000 packs of primers.  Prices were only adjusted after I pointed out the difference.

The store in Federal Way did the same thing to me on a T/C Encore stock set and I didn't notice until I got home and looked at my receipt. They had overcharged me $10.

Stupid hurts sometimes - I should have paid closer attention when they rung me up
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sportsman's IS NOT accepting Gift Cards!!!! I called to confirm they had a sweatshirt in stock, and just double checked. I have 2 pieces of plastic that cost a whole lot ($75.00) but ain't worth shit.
FYI

yeah.......I traded a friend what was left on a gift card for some Pmags, and went in yesterday to use the last $37.  I was told it could not be used there, but I could order something from one of the other stores and have it shipped to me with the gift card.  With shipping my damn gift card is now worth $10 less, I sure hope they don't try and charge me sales tax, now that they do not have any retail stores in Washington.

I would what their new name will be?  I was told they have two years to change the name.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This has worked in my favor sevral times....  I always look for the lower priced ammo.  Once at the counter it's easy for the clerk to look at the tag and charge you the lower price.  I've picked up about 20 boxes of ammo over the past two years this way.  It was really easy about a year ago when all the prices started to go up.  It always seemed like there were a few mismarked boxes.  

It always worked out in my favor.  Hope the new company can keep the stores running the way they are now.

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like Federal Way will stay.
Maybe now they will start stocking it.

Seriously, I used to be in there all the time.

They are apparently getting one gun in this week.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Just went to the store in Lacy and there were a lot of bare shelves
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#27]
The one in Spokane valley was pretty bare last time I was in their.....
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Burlington had no 45ACP, 40S&W, or 9Parabellum today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top