Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2008 7:31:23 PM EDT
Since the thread was locked for whatever reason...for shame those with red ink....Here's the answer to your questions, along with the original post.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Any more news on this incident ?

Yeah, respond to my post, that'd be new news...

Quoted:
Not to hijack, but....

Actually, this thread WAS getting back on track...until you continued with the hijack. Is it that hard to follow #6? You got a problem with RD6, PLEASE take it to IM, or even start a new thread. I don't care (and notice I ain't takin' sides), just do it somewhere else.

Back on track? OK, (A) What the fuckever, (B) Guess you don't "do" sarcasm, (C), Really now- I guess attacks against the .gov or "system" should be ignored and bullshit not called when bullshit is spread? That way we can all slowly drown in a ever increasing morass of anti-gov dogma? Jason can post an update anytime he feels like it in that thread by way of a simple request to PiS, or even in a new one if he feels it appropriate. I'm not the one whom diverged from the thread by posting anti-gov rhetoric or resorting to personal attacks. (I did that via IM) I only restated the facts, I just simply had to do it twice in order for a certain individual to "hear" me. Follow #6? Why don't you read number six and make further attempts to comprehend it. By the letter and rule I never made a personal attack, ergo it was NOT repeated.

The Engrish language is fundamental here.

Why the fuck should I take a comment made by RD6 to IM? He made it in the open, posted for all to see, therefore, he should be willing to discuss it in the open. The fact he is not, is only indicative to me of his mental cowardice, a trait displayed many times before. His lack of ability to form an original thought, ability to regurgitate rhetoric, or own thought process shortcomings to explain such, are simply not my problem, but they need to be exposed so that we can all understand why these posts are made.

What exactly is it that lends you to the opinion that you are in a position to "ask" me to "just do it somewhere else"? Last I was aware, it's a privately held board with designated moderators chosen by the Avila family and their staff. I guess that part was better suited for IM, huh?

Even if you're right, no one likes to side with the person who just browbeat them, so how are you gonna win others to your side?
Obviously, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past there with certain entities. Merely exposing their anarchistic base logic is enough. Others are curious specimens, with unique thoughts and opinions, the source and root logic of their postings often gives one pause to think and re-examine one's own formulations.

Screaming foul more often or more loudly, doesn't make you right anymore than it won the dems the presidency in 2004.
Whooo.. that's a good one, classic DU tactic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok this is destined for a Lock.

Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
You're talking to a guy that thinks he's better than others because he was willing to put the health of himself and others at risk (walking through raw sewage every morning, driving in the snow with no working wipers) so that he can fool himself into thinking he owns a house.  Here's news, if you are paying a mortgage, you don't own shit.
He also thinks that a crack habit is only a hundred dollars a month (something about a person only willing to pay $1200 in rent per month instead of $1300 a month for a mortgage)!  HAH! If it were so cheap, I wouldn't still be paying off my ex wife's debt.  More like seven hundred, A DAY,

But that's ok because he's better than me because he is making payments on a house (and I bet more than wiling to take the tax breaks), because he didn't get fucked over and almost bankrupted by an ex, and then again by barely able to work for almost half a year going through chemo then a torn tendon right after.

He's also one of the ones that like to say the same bullshit.  "If you don't like it don't read it," then has a hissy about your quoting the same question.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nope it wasn't.  But it is now!
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I gots mad IBTL skillz yo.

Wurd.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

C'mon, it's time to earn those big bucks you get for being a mod.....

oh wait......never mind....
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Well actually that thread lasted longer than I thought it woulde...but that is just me.

Link Posted: 4/2/2008 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate to sound like an ass, but that thread was about me and my incident. The repercussions extend not only to myself, but others as well and even to how we as a corporate body view people in authority, government, and power. Some speak in a humble or maybe “distant” wisdom. Some separate the good from the bad. Some use it to fuel their own ideology. And I have taken mixture of all that.

People have the right to say and think what they want even if others disagree. Blind faith in government can be dangerous and skepticism may be the perfect lens to life.

I do not think the solution is to go form a Waco Texas clan and I do not think that is what RD is advocating.

Disagreeing and debating is great. It is a freedom we have. But take everything with a grain of salt and don’t lose sleep over it.

That goes to everyone, myself included.

Link Posted: 4/2/2008 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Thats how you get treads locked

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I hate to sound like an ass, but that thread was about me and my incident. The repercussions extend not only to myself, but others as well and even to how we as a corporate body view people in authority, government, and power. Some speak in a humble or maybe “distant” wisdom. Some separate the good from the bad. Some use it to fuel their own ideology. And I have taken mixture of all that.

People have the right to say and think what they want even if others disagree. Blind faith in government can be dangerous and skepticism may be the perfect lens to life.

I do not think the solution is to go form a Waco Texas clan and I do not think that is what RD is advocating.

Disagreeing and debating is great. It is a freedom we have. But take everything with a grain of salt and don’t lose sleep over it.

That goes to everyone, myself included.

realonomics.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/chill-pill.jpg

1. Who has blind faith in government?  Are you putting words in peoples mouths, or reading minds?

2.  That's nice, but unless you are his alter ego, or are reading minds again you don't know.  How about Reddawg6 himself answers Matt45's questions? Completely, honestly and without any rhetoric.  Just simple honest answers to some simple questions.

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]
So this is how posting on pain pills goes?

The sky is blue
NO it isn't!
Sure it is... look.
It's more of an azure color!
Well azure is a type of blue.
No it isn't!

and now for something completely different...

No it isn't!
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You may now return to your regularly scheduled anarchy.

WOOT!!!!

DEATH TO STARBUCKS!!!!

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

1. Who has blind faith in government?  Are you putting words in peoples mouths, or reading minds?

2.  That's nice, but unless you are his alter ego, or are reading minds again you don't know.  How about Reddawg6 himself answers Matt45's questions? Completely, honestly and without any rhetoric.  Just simple honest answers to some simple questions.

I was pointing out 2 extremes. THAT IS ALL.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#17]
When did Ed Sr move the pit to Washington?

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOOT!!!!

DEATH TO STARBUCKS!!!!

Hey, hands off Starbucks!
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOOT!!!!

DEATH TO STARBUCKS!!!!

Hey, hands off Starbucks!

But...but....he said ANARCHY.....according to the anarchists, that means trashing starbucks, right??????

curses...foiled again....
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#21]
So, yeah what about the original topic?

Matt answered busysquirrel's questions and has received no response.  From either reddawg6 or busysquirrel.

Both seem more than capable of throwing shit into a thread, but ask them a direct question and it's the sound of silence.

And GrumpyM4,
Until further notice, ALL coffee shops are to be considered sacrosanct.  Got it bucko?
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't know what ya all are talking abought but Grumpy LEAVE THE COFFIEE GIRLS ALONE!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I don't know what ya all are talking abought but Grumpy LEAVE THE COFFIEE GIRLS ALONE!  

That would be the only saving grace to Starbucks being the target.  They seem to have the lowest amount of hotties there.  I guess they are all about product quality, and service or some such nonesense.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The pit is ------>

Quoted:
Both seem more than capable of throwing shit into a thread, but ask them a direct question and it's the sound of silence.

Might be true, but my experience is that busysquirrel doesn't just just wander off if spoken to directly. Maybe there's a chance he hasn't seen the thread.

Furthermore, lot's of people ignore me all the time... doesn't mean they were humbled or something, ....rather probably just bored with my bullshit.

Lighten up man.

Last Login Date: 4/3/2008 5:35:24 PM PDT
Last Post Date: 4/3/2008 6:22:46 PM PDT

So I doubt he missed the thread.

He can bitch at Matt all he wants and then just slink away like nothing happened?

Just like reddawg6 can do and it's fucking okie dokey right?

You wanna attack my buddies, don't expect me to not say shit about it.

How about this bit of advice some like to give out so freely,

"If you don't like it don't read it," "nobody forced you to click on the link," and whatever other variations are floating around.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

"If you don't like it don't read it,"
"nobody forced you to click on the link," and whatever other variations are floating around.

Have you ever tried that?

Hell no!  I'm an obnoxious asshole.

But if it wasn't for bs giving matt shit in that thread I wouldn't have said anything at all. In case you haven't noticed I am more than willing to jump into it when someone fucks with my buddies and friends.

Edited because orange doesn't show up very well at all.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh snap......I thought I was the bad JBT.....you guys are so catching up....or Im getting old.....
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Im getting old.....

So you're finally admitting it are you?
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im getting old.....

Yea, the last time he kicked in a door to confiscate somebodys guns he broke a hip.....
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im getting old.....

Yea, the last time he kicked in a door to confiscate somebodys guns he broke a hip.....

He musta forgot that's what the private with the battering ram is for.

Wokka wokka wokka
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im getting old.....

He musta forgot that's what the private with the battering ram is for.

Wokka wokka wokka

Too bad the last time somebody mentioned "Privates" and "battering ram" to him, he whipped out his dick and tried mushroom stamping the door instead of kicking it in!!!

That didn't work out so good either.....

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im getting old.....

Kicking would require physical labor, as a senior NCO, that is beneath me..I would breach the door with a 40mm from my M203.........
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Wow! HTF did I miss this thread earlier?!

Honestly, I did just see it, as I don't read every thread in here. As also spend times in other parts of the site. I ALSO leave myself logged in, as none of you pranksters come to my house.

I'm kinda unsure exactly WHAT this thread is about, unless it's about you (Matt) venting at me, in which case, I kinda get it.

You've never met me, or you'd know I DO get sarcasm, but my comment in "the other thread" duhn duhn duhm was not at all saying that RD6s posts were any better than yours. I specifically avoided commenting on either of your rhetorics. It was only saying that he had apparently dropped the hijack for whatever reason. It could be "mental cowardice" as you call it, frankly, I don't know or care.

All I wanted, was for that thread to stay on topic, and not be run over by your guys' pissing matches and temper tantrums. That's why I suggested starting a seperate thread, that could be dedicated to all the urine baths you wanted.

Is it my place to be a mod and forcefully prevent you from voicing your opinion, HELL NO! That's why I ASKED you to take it somewhere else. I figured you were a big boy and could behave like an adult.

Although you shouldn't kid yourself into thinking I'm gonna loose sleep about it, it wasn't my intent to hurt your feelings. Again, I wasn't saying that you were a bad boy, and he wasn't, just that "the show must go on". I'm sure you'll be able to better understand that, now that I've (hopefully) explained it better. You said "What the fuckever" so unless you're playing passive-aggressive bullshit, I would be pretty reasonable to assume that it really wasn't that big a deal to you.

As for the e-thug known as Unicorn...

Wow, you've really held your e-grudge for awhile now. I find that funny, 'cuz when you brought it up at the Christmas Party, I didn't even remember what "arguement" we'd originally had. The funny part is that when I asked you what it was about, YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER either!

In order to show that you've decided to climb on someone else's back to ride into battle against the evil BusySquirrel, I like to point to some fallacies/exagerations in your posts.

1. I never said I walked through sewage EVERYDAY, but I did mention that it was unavoidable when I walked out of my bedroom (window too small to exit through) when there were problems.

2. I've never claimed to be better than you. This has been some figment of your own personal issues.

3. I never claimed that crack was a $100/month problem. Reread the thread and you'll see that the analogy was part of an OBVIOUSLY EXAGGERATED analogy (yes, I used sarcasm in that thread) to point out that peoples priorities was the problem.

4. As ODT said, I'm not in the habit of ignoring people that talk to me. SO WHAT if I had let the thread go a whole 18 hours (and then some) before replying? Could it be that I do other things besides searching for e-villians to vanquish?

It seems like you view this forum as some sorta BusySquirrel and RedDawg vs. Matt and Unicorn gang war. I've never even met Red. Nor did I take his side, I simply asked Matt to "stay on target". If you view that as some sorta attack at "your homie", you obviously can't understand the difference between correction and vendetta. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say you've never done any childrearing, because usually parents (and sometimes others,) get that there's a difference.

Frankly, you are being petty. If you want to own that, and make it an insult against you, that's your choice, but I'm only deriding your behavior. There is a difference.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Unfortunately that thread isn't in the archives yet.

But from memory you stated that you are a better person than those that choose or aren't able to own a home.  You had a ton of reasons to back your superiority.  All bullshit, but what else can be expected.

The use of the example of a person only paying $1200 in rent instead of a $1300 mortgatge paying was poor.  Beyond poor, it was just plain stupid.

"E-thug?"  WTF is that?  Are you insinuating that I won't call you a POS to your face?  I won't at someone else's house because that is disrespectful, so I just ignored you.
One time I let our weekly shit talking and debates get a little too heated and acted like an ass, and am still sorry for doing so.

And yeah, I do hold grudges.  Until they are dead and buried, then I dig them up and have them stuffed an mounted (just not enough to have tagged that thread for future use).  I have a long memory when people are douchbags.

I viewed your comments in that thread as you simply showing your moral superiority in telling others how they need to behave.

You did not ask me what the argument was about at the Christmas GTG. I'd gladly have told if you did.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Attacks/Insults
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top