Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 10:44:30 PM EDT
I would really like to have a krinkov(with a fake can), but I know that I do not posess the skill to complete the build.  Do you guys know of any fun shop or good AK smith that could build a rifle if I provided all the parts?

Please excuse any spelling errors or gramatical problems, this post brought to you courtesy of glenlivet,
BJohnson
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I can show you how to do all of the above in my shop. I do not have an 07 ffl and will not build it for you. I will however hold your hand and allow you to use my gear if you like. IM me and I will get you a time slot in the shop
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]
If you still want someone else to do it: Coyote Gulch Armory in Sunnyside or  Blackwell Industries in Renton.
Blackwell is at all of the WAC shows, CGA is in puyallup every few months.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi, My friend and I bought a couple of kits from Edo. We would like to come down and spend some time with you guys if that is ok. Thanks! Kirk
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hi, My friend and I bought a couple of kits from Edo. We would like to come down and spend some time with you guys if that is ok. Thanks! Kirk

Yup I'm in too.... still looking for the group build times when at all possible!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top