Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 6:04:22 PM EDT
Who's NOT going?

And why?

Not saying you have to explain yourself, but it might save you some badmouthing around the campfire.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Only one reason, limited funds, every dime goes into organization and training and you folks have that covered amongst your selves.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Only one reason, limited funds, every dime goes into organization and training and you folks have that covered amongst your selves.

We know you'll be there...watching
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No, ive seen drunks waste ammunition in a gravel pit before, nothing new about that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, ive seen drunks waste ammunition in a gravel pit before, nothing new about that.

Guilty as charged...ok, never drunk and wasting ammunition at the same time..but surely on the same day!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Work late Friday night.

Skool @ SPSCC Saturday

Low on funds.

Gotta love student life.

Trey

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Weekeend getaway to canada with the woman.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Its starting to look like I'm not going to make it either. My Arthritis is kicking my ass right now, massive hives (which tend to bother others more than me, although the six inch across, inch high do tend to ache pretty bad), hands aren't working right and my right shoulder is killing me. Not to mention I'm ready to go down to California and make some of my customers vanish from existence. If I had one of those big staples button I'd be sitting on it. (BOOOOM) I was talking to my daughter this morning and even she noticed I seem to be a bit more on edge than normal. I asked her if she ever ran into any of those people who seem to go out of their way to make your life miserable. She started laughing and go me to laughing at her laughing at me wallowing my pity. Best I've felt all week. Like everything I guess we'll just wait and see.

On a high note my case of greek ammo arrives in the morning. It on its way up from Portland right now!!! I'm about to wear out the FedEx web site checking on it. Here I am 50 and waiting for a box of stuff like a kid for Christmas. Life is good. For the most part anyway.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Its starting to look like I'm not going to make it either. My Arthritis is kicking my ass right now, massive hives (which tend to bother others more than me, although the six inch across, inch high do tend to ache pretty bad), hands aren't working right and my right shoulder is killing me. Not to mention I'm ready to go down to California and make some of my customers vanish from existence. If I had one of those big staples button I'd be sitting on it. (BOOOOM) I was talking to my daughter this morning and even she noticed I seem to be a bit more on edge than normal. I asked her if she ever ran into any of those people who seem to go out of their way to make your life miserable. She started laughing and go me to laughing at her laughing at me wallowing my pity. Best I've felt all week. Like everything I guess we'll just wait and see.

Dude, this is the best reason to GO to the LCR. Good people and a chance to blow off steam.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Now that I see Marge will be there....I guess I've got better things to do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I hate to break it to ya STRAT, but you are at every shoot and lunch ever since you have joined...

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well then...thats one less thing I have to worry about.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I will not be attending. I have to work I am going to to make the next one. Its been a year since I have last attended
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Out.
4th and 6th Grade Kids Basketball Playoffs
I coach my daughters team and assistant coach my son's team.
Games are Saturday Morning and Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I might come up Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I hate to break it to ya STRAT, but you are at every shoot and lunch ever since you have joined...

Yup,  at  the Funshow Lunches, everyone is wondering if Strat is in THIS bush, or THAT one,  but the one thing we know is that "Strat is here,, ,, ,, somewhere "

I don't get to go to LCR this time,, have to work
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm allergic to cold weather. I may elect to stay home and stay warm. Marge will probably be busy with somebody younger and better looking. It sucks to be old.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm allergic to cold weather. I may elect to stay home and stay warm. Marge will probably be busy with somebody younger and better looking. It sucks to be old.

Don't you make us Bunnynap you on Friday!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Daymn, that's gonna go down in the WA HTF's as the biggest P0W3ND ever.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not quite sure how...but I'll gladly accept.  Life's too short for .
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#22]
wont be able to make it, becuse my ride Sars Has to study for some tests  early next week
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not quite sure how...but I'll gladly accept.  Life's too short for .

Not sure WTF that means...but WHATever.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
wont be able to make it, becuse my ride Sars Has to study for some tests  early next week

You pay for the fuel we'll provide transport
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:44:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I just posted in the other thread.

We planned to go, even put together most of our supplies already.  Then this evening I discovered a large amount of water damage in our kitchen.  Apparently its been creeping out from behind a cabinet and a dishwasher.  I checked and it's not the dishwasher so there must be a leak somewhere in our siding or a door/window seal.  We have to locate the source before it gets worse so this weekend we have to try to chase it out.  What really pisses me off is that I resealed the door and windows on that side of the house last Fall.  Maybe I screwed up somewhere.

This is going to get expensive. The kitchen floor will need to be replaced for sure, and on Monday we found out that our daughter needs dental surgery.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You pay for the fuel we'll provide transport

I just sent you an IM...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Well Cherry45 and I will not be at this one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Bigscrun
2WhiskyP
headpulper
RS_Coyote
CavVet
Et. al.

It wont be the same without you guys.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, the good news is that I found the leak.  Apparently when the house was built an electrical junction box on the back of the house was not sealed.  It also pisses me off that I inspected every door and window like clockwork every year, but never checked that box.  Thank God I never energize that particular line except when I need it during the Summer.

I just had to vent a little, and I'm sorry for missing the LCR, but it was worth it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Bigscrun
2WhiskyP
headpulper
RS_Coyote
CavVet
Et. al.

It wont be the same without you guys.

I never did like that Et. al. guy anyway. He was a bigger asshole than any of the rest of us.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The Wombat's and I are down at OdT's, he invited the entire group to his house.  People are filtering in.

Was the weather that bad??

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
60-70 mph wind gusts.

Man, that would have flipped my S-10 right over!  

BRB, need another drink, gotta turn the heat down a little.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
60-70 mph wind gusts.

Wow, even without the leak, we would have said, "[Cartman] Screw you guys, I'm goin' home![/Cartman]"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top