Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2005 7:23:30 PM EDT
Well I did get som emails. I guess I will get with a few of the guys and we will get these names drawn sometime around Christmas[/b so we will have time to get the stuff by January LCR.

<----- denotes will not be attending Jan. LCR

Spyda
tumbleweed
Gibby
Kooter
Matt45  <-----
Paradox800
DaBunny
LaBunny
OdT
PCR-000
DDofWA
FALgal
ramster
CavalryVeternarian

9 11  so far............

Nobody seemed to add or subtract froma nything in the other thread, so here goes the list I threw together........

Quoted:
1) Names from list to be drawn for Secret Santa style gifts, you will be notified by IM who you are sending/giving it to.

2) The LCR is Jan 29. All gifts will be exchanged there, unless participant has OB-GYN note and lives dry side. WA residents only need apply. All .mil are honorary WA residents, regardless of address.

3) To signup, I need an email. [email protected]

Subject should read LCR Christmas to help insure it doesnt get deleted as spam and goes into the LCR Christmas folder.

It will need to include your Screen name, mailing address and whether you plan to be at LCR or not.

This will simplify supplying addresses if your Santa isnt coming to LCR. Since LCR is 29th, all gifts that need mailed must be mailed by Jan 22.

4) Gifts will MSRP between $10-25. No more, no less. Postage doesnt count.

If that needs modified, please let me know!  thanks!

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
<SNIP>
Matt45  <-----
<SNIP>

[MontyPython]Helllllp!! I'm being oppressed!!!!!!![/MontyPython]
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He's not coming again?!?!  WTF?

Pure BS

Doesnt matter, your not signed up anyway.

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah,

Was gonna say 1GR is doing the cooking. That's my kinda Santa indeed. Been going thru my catalogs looking for a good present, seen some interesting items most folks don't have yet.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

CavalryVegetarian

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope I can find the Boondocks Saints DVD on sale. Otherwise, the **** of the Dead training documentaries.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Throw FALgal and my name in your hat CAV.

I know why you weren't at the gun show this weekend, I found a picture of you at the mall getting people lined out about its Christmas, not the Holidays

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Throw FALgal and my name in your hat CAV.

Done!

I know why you weren't at the gun show this weekend, I found a picture of you at the mall getting people lined out about its Christmas, not the Holidays

img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/ddnw2000/Christmasfun.jpg

Im so Busted......

Actually it wasnt me, but now I think I know what I will do this weekend.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Not sure if you got my email, but please add me to the list.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#12]
So when do we find out who we are buying for?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
2) The LCR is Jan 29. All gifts will be exchanged there, unless participant has OB-GYN note and lives dry side. WA residents only need apply. All .mil are honorary WA residents, regardless of address.

This will simplify supplying addresses if your Santa isnt coming to LCR. Since LCR is 29th, all gifts that need mailed must be mailed by Jan 22.

Since we have a month from now until the shipped ones need to go out, I thought I could do the drawing at the Annual New Years shoot.

Spyda
tumbleweed
Gibby
Kooter
Matt45  <-----
Paradox800
DaBunny
LaBunny
OdT
PCR-000
DDofWA
FALgal
CavalryVeternarian

I hope this is everyone, I went back and rechecked emails and thats all I have so far.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Since we have a month from now until the shipped ones need to go out, I thought I could do the drawing at the Annual New Years shoot.

Maybe Danni should draw the names.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Great idea!

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

I call smoking section.......

Oh wait.............nevermind.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top