Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 9:41:25 AM EDT
I see there is another guy building custom receivers and selling them to board members, doing custom work, and get this....

Everyone in that forum seems to be getting along, and not wanting to do the witchhunthangthemotherfucker thing.

Just wondering...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Does he ignore Staff's wishes and have a set of cheerleaders?

Did he at least spring for a bronze membership?

Does he get offended if someone asks a basic question about his product?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is he an assclown also?

Link? please

#1 prob not...

#2, I will NOT provide a link, it is on the board's he is not even a Team member, and there are several persons working with the guy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is he an assclown also?

Link? please

#1 prob not...

#2, I will NOT provide a link, it is on the board's he is not even a Team member, and there are several persons working with the guy.

Checking.........YUP!  My IM is working perfectly, juste seems that it hasn't recieved any messages from you about this....hrmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Checking.........YUP!  My IM is working perfectly, juste seems that it hasn't recieved any messages from you about this....hrmmmmmmmmm

Not going to happin...

There seems to be good threads going on ( I found another) and everyone seems to get along, and have seem'd to get along for a while now,Im not going to shit on that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So why would you start this thread?

Because I thought it was pretty sad that there would be a group of guys that would rather try and hang some motherfucker right off the bat rather than promote the hobby/sport in one place, but in another place on the same site a group that gets along and appears to be having a good time.

just shows  everyone will see it in their own way I guess..
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So why would you start this thread?

Because I thought it was pretty sad that there would be a group of guys that would rather try and hang some motherfucker right off the bat rather than promote the hobby/sport in one place, but in another place on the same site a group that gets along and appears to be having a good time.

just shows  everyone will see it in their own way I guess..

Highlighted the important error in your post. Your hero was given several chances but chose not to treat others how he would like to be treated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yes but, you seem to be playing a game here.

If there is someone on here selling their wares without being a paid advertiser it is not fair for the ones that do and support the site.  You choose to start this thread so you can wallow in rather than help.

So I will ask you to send me a link.

I will not send you the link, There are Mods and Staff that are in that section, and they should handle it the way they see fit. It is not something new, or something that just started.

As to playing a game...well maybe a little bit.

But I also do think it is kinda strange how uptight some people can get  in one place yet in another section of the same board, laid back and cool.

JAFO Not one time did I say you or Staff in that situation did something wrong. So dont take any of this as a attack on you or Staff. Dev got his warning's, had several people face to face tell him to pay up...He did not..
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Well then we're done here as there is nothing to discuss pertaining to us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top