Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2005 10:58:50 PM EDT
I went to the site to order a carry handle for my flattop upper that is on it's way, the price is out-standing, 45.00+shipping for what I would use it for (WECSOG) but it says right on the order page that they will not ship to California OR Washington State.  I know about the state law that forbids the importation of parts soley for use in a machinegun, but I think a carry handle hardly fits the description of such a part.  I have ordered from The Sportsmans guide many time in the past with few problems,  but since I saw this I wrote a polite but firm E-mail to them stateing that I will no longer order from them until they reply and explain this policy to me.  If they don't have an acceptable explanation i will post this in GD and send them a link.  it is this kind of CRAP that realy pisses me off, some asshat sitting in an office who dosen't know shit about state laws regaurding firearms who's setting policy for a major retailer who is just going by hersay instead of doing a little research.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]

45 bucks?!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top