Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:55:42 PM EDT
Does it matter that I myself am second generation American (my grandmother got her green card some years back) and I am not offended by the "T" word?
Does it matter that my whole family calls those who refuse to assimilate and speak English the dreaded "W" word?
Is it fair that my children, when enrolled at head-start, were FORCED to learn spanish? I am fluently bilingual, btw.  It is one thing to ask nicely, it is another to have it shoved in MY face and down MY throat?
Is it fair that illegal immigrants make fun of American born Hispanics, referring to us as "pochos" (a slang insult meaning one who has lost touch with his roots, a brown Uncle Tom if you will). Although I told my employees and customers that America was MY pais (spanish for country) and I had no desire to even visit mexico. I worked at Jack in the Crack for five years as a manager, so please no one tell me that I wasn't made fun of on a daily basis. In fact this is where I learned to speak spanish fluently. In fact before I picked it up, most spanish speakers refused to speak English and demanded or scoffed because I didn’t speak spanish. Unfortunately this is how I fed my family so I had to deal with it.
Is it fair that, during the pledge of allegiance at Camelback High School and at North High School, the illegal immigrant children refused to stand up during our pledge of allegiance? Opting instead to sing the mexican song of independence?
Is it fair that in the Southwest illegals are practicing for the 'Reconquista of Aztlan'?
(For those who don’t speak Spanish, the mexicans whose only goal is colonizing our country back into mexico.)

WHY ARE WE SO AFRAID TO INSULT THOSE WHO WOULD SEE NOTHING BETTER THAN OUR SOVREIGN NATION DESTROYED?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
I THOUGHT THIS WAS WHERE GOOD, GUN LOVING, PRO AMERICANS COULD COME AND REASON TOGETHER.

I guess there is no sanctuary where political correction has not reared its ugly head. You people who appease will be the death of this nation. I hate illegal immigrants who refuse to assimilate. If this makes me racist so be it. I use the dreaded “W” word more than I use the “T” word. BTW, please refrain from telling me that life is not fair, I was raised with the thought that life is what you make it.

APPEASEMENT IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't you see.......we can't hurt their feelings.  
They can come here and bleed our welfare system dry, fistfuck our medical and school systems all while actively trying to turn America into Mexico.
Oh and "their, they, them" not only refers to Mexicans but ANY criminal who comes here illegally and takes advantage of our generous country.
I have no problem with LEGAL and CONTROLLED immigration but ONLY if the immigrants agree to become AMERICANS and not DEMAND that we change to suit them.  
You come here ....you become an AMERICAN, don't like that...don't want that then GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM !!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it doesn't matter, sorry to say.

I am the white guy who learned to speak Spanish in order to function in Latin America, and while working for a Mexico-based newspaper.

I am the white guy who learned to speak (and somewhat read) Japanese so i could function when I lived in Tokyo (teaching...English).

I am the white guy who uses Babelfish translator to accompany the English text I send in order to assist my international customers.

But if I wish that those folks who COME HERE TO LIVE should speak English, then I am a racist.

If I took the fucking time to learn their language, or make sure I could otherwise communicate (Japanese friend when I had to go to the hospital) and I expect immigrants (legal or otherwise out of their native country) to do the same.

Those that won't, or won't make the effort, can go home.

That is all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, I've been out of the loop. Am I to understand that Winston Wolf (The Mexican guy) got banned for saying "The T-Word"?

Well that's not just silly, I'll go so far as to say it's stupid....

+1
I didn't want to assume, though he looks hispanic. I don't use the "T" word. Hell my grandfather doesn't even use it. My granmother either. Wanna guess what the say? Initials are "W.B.", as they have no empathy for brown-racist-trash  (oh hell yeah they are racist), who spout nothing but hatred for this country.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, I've been out of the loop. Am I to understand that Winston Wolf (The Mexican guy) got banned for saying "The T-Word"?

Yup.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

Mike

WTF? I don't know what is with the lack of common sense with mods sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#7]
In another thread Ed stated that WW wasn't banned, just locked out for 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ahhhh, sent away for re-education.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the "T" word? Help me out here.
Good thread by the way.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#10]
the 'T' word- lol

Infrequent poster here but member for a while.

Tonk is the term to which they're referring.  Point of contention around these here parts lately :)
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhhh, sent away for re-education.

I hope they dont take his precious bodily fluids!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

Mike

+1       Ahhhhhhhhh ! Just in a time out . What a miscreant.......................

SxS
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Good Heavens.  He was a helluva nice guy.  Fucking illegals are winning from the front AND the flanks.  And poople wonder why this pisses us off so much?  

Hurry back bro
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:09:47 AM EDT
[#14]
The fr00t is unbanned already!   Don't get your pee pees all bent out of shape.

IBTL, PINK CHEESE GREEN GHOST!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The fr00t is unbanned already!   Don't get your pee pees all bent out of shape.

IBTL, PINK CHEESE GREEN GHOST!

Leave it to Mark to talk about pee pees

w00t
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Well, that is better than Az_Hoplite got permanantly banned for using another term for moisture condensation on ones back if crossing a body of water. He too was hispanic, but I guess not bragging about it got him profiled as white and racist.

Funny, no one gets banned for calling a pedophile a pervert, and no one should. But, if it has to do with law breakers of some other ilk, then it has to be considered taboo or just not PC.

I've read many threads about how rude some Arizonans are in this forum, but it seems a majority of the threads that get Az members banned in the HTF are generally instigated or further agitated by those that are not Arizonans. Kinda like baiting fights and then not liking the Arizona response.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that is better than Az_Hoplite got permanantly banned for using another term for moisture condensation on ones back if crossing a body of water. He too was hispanic, but I guess not bragging about it got him profiled as white and racist.

Funny, no one gets banned for calling a pedophile a pervert, and no one should. But, if it has to do with law breakers of some other ilk, then it has to be considered taboo or just not PC.

I've read many threads about how rude some Arizonans are in this forum, but it seems a majority of the threads that get Az members banned in the HTF are generally instigated or further agitated by those that are not Arizonans. Kinda like baiting fights and then not liking the Arizona response.

You can't be serious.  Looking at all the facts and circumstances before taking action?  Never!  Knee-jerk reactions are the way we do things here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#18]
We NEED to organize a protest in front of the State Capital.  Janet Mulletano could pull some strings and get racial slurrs freed up in the AZHTF!!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
We NEED to organize a protest in front of the State Capital.  Janet Mulletano could pull some strings and get racial slurrs freed up in the AZHTF!!

Keep that talk up and you'll wind up going straight to Cashion.

Jay
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

... He too was hispanic, but I guess not bragging about it got him profiled as white and racist.

... Who's bragging?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Welcome back buddy!

From a felllow dirt shooter!

w00t!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:40:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Janet Mulletano...

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I love how the big Jewish guy has you all thinking he's Hispanic!!!  Oy vey! You goyem will fall for anything!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I love how the big Jewish guy has you all thinking he's Hispanic!!!  Oy vey! You goyem will fall for anything!!!

Jewish, I thought he was Negro?

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Shit! He looks Iranian to me!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Did anyone play with TONKA trucks as a child?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Not Jewish, Not Hispanic. He is an American!!!!!!! and so am I.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not Jewish, Not Hispanic. He is an American!!!!!!! and so am I.

Jewish is a religion, hispanic is a race, and American is a nationality.

Who cares WHAT he is, he's one hell of a guy and that's all that matters in my book! He works hard, pays his taxes, and is a patriot. Can't ask for much more..

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Did anyone play with TONKA trucks as a child?

I did, i beat the hell out of them.  We have two in our back yard right now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:37:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Who cares WHAT he is, he's one hell of a guy and that's all that matters in my book! He works hard, pays his taxes, and is a patriot. Can't ask for much more..

For all we REALLY know he could be selling Secrets on those longbows to his home country of IRAN!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For all we REALLY know he could be selling Secrets on those longbows to his home country of IRAN!

NO NO NO...it's Nigeria!!!  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

HOLY FUNKIN CHRIST!!

Thats funked up! WW should be the MOD of the AZhometown and he got banned??? For a single word?

Aren't black people allowed to say the N word, aren't white people allowed to say Cracker (watch me get banned!!) Why can't an AMERICAN of MEXICAN descent utter his own ethnicity's WORD?

I fucking agree with all of you!

Come here LEARN the LANGUAGE, PLEDGE ALLEGENCE (SP?), and fucking CONFORM!!

You know there are places in this town (Phoenix) where the Shop signs are ONLY in spanish!?? WTF!!!
This shit has to stop.

Call me racist when I feel all twitchy and reach for my CCW when a group of mexicans are walking towards me looking like murderous thugs and force me INTO the street as they go by.

They hate us and want what we have, but they are UNWILLING to do what they must to get it.

I say round em up, if they can't speak english, don't have US ID, don't have a job, send em home! Don't just drop them on the otherside of the border, take em to Mexico city!

Don't PROSECUTE US because some fucking felonious lawbreakers from a different country have given themselves a BAD name which we have EVERY RIGHT to use. Previous to Ed SR's post warning not to use the word, I never heard it before in my life except when refering to a country western bar.

FUCK!!!!!!

What will next weeks WORD worth banning for be? AMERICAN?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:Previous to Ed SR's post warning not to use the word, I never heard it before in my life except when refering to a country western bar.

I always thought a "tonk" was the cat we had growing up...looks like a siamese, but with more "oomph."

Born and raised among WB's....never heard the term before here.

­­¡Viva AZHTFlan!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#34]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top