BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why are so many of you having a discussion about whether or not we should be upset about illegal aliens?

probably because it doesn't look like the rest of the country gives a shit about the foreign invasion that's taking place in our state.

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are so many of you having a discussion about whether or not we should be upset about illegal aliens?

It is completely out of scope of what Ed Sr. is talking about here.

Unbelievable.  It's a sad state of affairs when people don't read/listen to what is being said and read/hear what they want to read/hear.

Another person NOT from Arizona telling us that we don't understand..

We absolutly understand the "scope" of things! They're ILLEGALLY coming here at an alarming rate. We have words for them that have been banned on AR15.com. We understand and we are complying with the owners request. It doesn't deminish the fact that they are still crossing ILLEGALLY and we're pissed and we're being vocal about it. As long as we're in compliance with the CoC, and if you don't like what you read/hear or read/listen, then keep your happy ass in YOUR forum... Pretty simple huh? I thought so......

Holy shit.  Learn how to fucking read.  Ed is not debating whether or not there is a problem with illegals, nor am I.  In fact, he plainly stated that there is a problem.  That is not why he started this thread.  Therefore, it is out of the scope of the discussion that Ed intended to have!!!  I am not saying that you or anyone else here does not understand the scope of the problem with illegals.  Get it?!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably because it doesn't look like the rest of the country gives a shit about the foreign invasion that's taking place in our state.

I understand that, but that is not what Ed Sr. was trying to address in this thread.  That's what I keep trying to say here.  Nobody is disputing that there is a tremendous problem with illegal aliens in the southwest.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I wonder what would happen if we encouraged all our social rejects to go South?

Mexico would have all our liberals.... not a bad idea.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
You WASPs are killing me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

My bet would be on some disgruntled Kalifornist who is butthurt that he doesnt live in Free America.

California is being blamed for this? Oh man.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Why not, everything else is your fault so why not this as well.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got a few damn things to say.

Why is it that the site staff can go around freely saying the word tonk and expect us not to use it?

[staff]NO YOU CAN'T SAY TONK[/Staff]

Also, I am an american, I was born in the US, my father was born here, my grandfather was born here, and his father before him....

If someone hits me in the head with a maglite... does my head not make the same sound?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a bunch of fucking chimpanzees. Don't you guys ever get a clue?

COC!
COC!
Is that some kind of slanderous term you use against us from AZ?
Well I am offended, please check your avatar at the door on the way out, and have a nice day.

+1 I've never been so offended it my entire life. I'd like to ask the self described (edited insult)   not to use the term chimpanzee anymore. I'm asking nicely, I shouldn't have to ask again.

Man, you are wearing my patience out...........Stop the insults and other bullshit.NOW! EdSr

What are you talking about? I called him  the self described resident ass kisser(edited insult). That's what he has written under his name. So he is a self described resident ass kisser. Go look at it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:03:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry, it's not just your state.  In fact, soon enough it will be every state's problem although I still doubt politicians will do a fucking thing about it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
tag.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#14]
HOLY CRAP

I miss all the good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]
this is all sorta sounding a bit like Ol' Slick Willy arguing about the definition of  "is"

Ed's site, Ed's rules.  Works for me.  (BTW, Tonk being used the way it has been in these threads is an equal opportunity slur, and it doesn't need to be used to get the point across.)

I'm not coming back to this pissing match, so go ahead and flame away.  (but on a friendly note, y'all need to cut down on the caffine)
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
And other members tell me I have a cute ass, but do I complain about sexual harrasment?

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/fatdave.jpg

Shake that thang, David!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#18]
My member  ship runs out in february and I will be renewing.

Being a minority(left handed caucasion) Iam ridiculed at work and other places just for being different and gifted. I know that when I come here however the site ownership and its staff/mods will not let any you ridicule me for being special. Left handers have been in strife since the beginning of time often made to do schoolwork right handed in their early years because they didnt think it was "normal" or the work of the devil. Now some of you probablly think, "hell Ive got a friend or two thats left handed and I poke fun of him or her everynow and then and we get a good chuckle out of it". Its not cool and believe me your left handed friend does not think its a bit funny.

I know its not popular yet to make fun of and bully the lefties of the board but I know its coming soon. THere will be derogatory phrases and names in everyother thread for about the first day and then it will come to a screeching halt. I just want anyone reading this to know that when the time does come that some of you decide to have a leftyhunt that all 20 of us on the board will not tolerate it and will report you to staff.

lefty righty
righty lefty
lefty righty
righty lefty
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I hereby dub left-handed people: Wonks.

They don't wank, they wonk...............and it's not right.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My bet would be on some disgruntled Kalifornist who is butthurt that he doesnt live in Free America.

Must have something to do with all these signs we put on the Cali-Mexico border.

home.att.net/~wb8wfk/TheDetourHunt_files/detour.jpg

Turn that into a "U-Turn" sign and we'll be all right.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
My member  ship runs out in february and I will be renewing.

Being a minority(left handed caucasion) Iam ridiculed at work and other places just for being different and gifted. I know that when I come here however the site ownership and its staff/mods will not let any you ridicule me for being special. Left handers have been in strife since the beginning of time often made to do schoolwork right handed in their early years because they didnt think it was "normal" or the work of the devil. Now some of you probablly think, "hell Ive got a friend or two thats left handed and I poke fun of him or her everynow and then and we get a good chuckle out of it". Its not cool and believe me your left handed friend does not think its a bit funny.

I know its not popular yet to make fun of and bully the lefties of the board but I know its coming soon. THere will be derogatory phrases and names in everyother thread for about the first day and then it will come to a screeching halt. I just want anyone reading this to know that when the time does come that some of you decide to have a leftyhunt that all 20 of us on the board will not tolerate it and will report you to staff.

lefty righty
righty lefty
lefty righty
righty lefty

Down with lefty!  Lefties suck!  

I'm a trend setter.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Damn sinistral wonkers!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Well fuck, as if I didn't have enough problems already, now I'm a wonker.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well fuck, as if I didn't have enough problems already, now I'm a wonker.

It's OK, just go in the bathroom and wonk one out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#25]
The illegal immigration problem is not just concentrated in NM and AZ; it’s all over.  There is not a state that is not hit and hit hard with the Illegal Mexican population.

If you don't think there is a problem then you haven't been looking very hard, who do you think is taking the jobs in McDonalds, and the other fast food joints. The janitorial jobs, and yes those loveable illegal immigrant gangs that have no remorse in killing anyone.  The governments of the states, and the United States federal government are both encouraging Illegal immigration with unprecedented zeal.

As a nurse I have found illegal immigrants on the taxpayer dollar, that will refuse to learn English, or assimilate into the culture of the Untied States.  There are some that expect that I will speak Spanish to them, what utter horseshit.  We also have “legalized illegal immigrant” that have refused to assimilate into the culture and learn English.  What country are we in?  Last time I checked it was the USA, not Mexico.

There are currently about 20 million illegal immigrants and in a post 911 situation can we afford this many illegal immigrants?  Many of whom, wish to displace other minorities and are displacing other minorities, by any means necessary.  A prime example is Watts in LA.  It is becoming another Mexican town, displacing the blacks that had been there and are now forced out.

The “ derogatory” terms that you decry are a measure of the frustration level that effects not only them and their community, but the unwillingness of the government to do anything but pander to the illegal immigrants.  The government is rigged, The courts are rigged, Police have either been instructed to ignore immigration status out of policy or if they pick up an illegal immigrant the INS will not come get them.  This is public knowledge.  There will be no relief and the pressure cooker is getting ready to explode.  Some in the government are aware of the problem and their managers are stopping them.

Make no mistake this is a full-scale invasion.  And we have been sold out.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top