Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/13/2013 3:43:26 PM EDT
Heard a rumor that one was going to be built and it was going to be bigger, like the Ashland store. Any truth to this? Would be nice to have more than the usual around for guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#1]
It will be about same size as the Canton store
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the first I've heard of this.  I'll be happy just to have one locally regardless of the square footage.
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Supposedly it is being built at Rt 224 & South Ave.  They are taking applications for employment on their website with an opening date Spring 2014.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Its going in on 224 where the old value city was. Right next to alberinies is.

When I bought my safe from the Canton store in march, the store manager told me they would be opening a store in Boardman.

Not fantastic prices but at least its something better then our local shops.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 4:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
If it's going in the old Value City where are they putting the Costco that I heard was also coming to town?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 5:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's going in the old Value City where are they putting the Costco that I heard was also coming to town?
View Quote

That building would be waaay too small for a Costco anyways.

My guess is Costco would build to suit somewhere.

I heard where the old austintown school is on mahoning is going to turn into a plaza area. Its very possible Costco would be an anchor store there.

For Boardman... They'd have to tear something down to put it in. Unless its down on south ave. Going towards western reserve. But I haven't heard of any big jobs gutting a building or building a new one recently.

Link Posted: 11/15/2013 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#7]
to far for me but i am glad they are growing
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]
This would be awesome.

I pass the on in Ashland on the way up to Youngstown to visit my family, but never stop because of the wife.

Now I could just drop off the baby and wife with the in laws, and shop away.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 6:54:23 AM EDT
[#9]
It will be nice to have them around. They're not awesome on prices, but they always have reloading supplies and tools, which will  be nice. Decent selection of handguns and shotguns at not a terrible price.

I will still prefer Stocker's shop in Warren however. The owner treats me like gold, which is nice. They have pretty good prices in S&W, Sig and Savage stuff.  

The outdoor stuff at Fin will be nice too, can skip Dicks lol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It will be nice to have them around. They're not awesome on prices, but they always have reloading supplies and tools, which will  be nice. Decent selection of handguns and shotguns at not a terrible price.

I will still prefer Stocker's shop in Warren however. The owner treats me like gold, which is nice. They have pretty good prices in S&W, Sig and Savage stuff.  

View Quote

If FFF has a "decent" selection, who has a good one?  Just asking because I don't know of any place better.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#11]
If FFF has a "decent" selection, who has a good one? Just asking because I don't know of any place better.
View Quote

I tend to agree. They stock most usual stuff. If you want something special, I've seen FFF order some really high-end stuff. No problem for them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If FFF has a "decent" selection, who has a good one?  Just asking because I don't know of any place better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stockers in Warren has a very diverse selection.

Vance's in Columbus is king though.

I'm judging FFF off its canton store. This fall I was looking at maybe buying a new 300win mag. They had 0 guns in that caliber. I know the store in Ashland is bigger along with their gun counter.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top