Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/26/2009 8:36:39 AM EDT
is there a replacement so to speak? i heard there was but dont know anything else. or any others in the northwest region? please let me know where and when. thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there is going to be one at the Lima fair grounds but only for 2 days.  I just can't understand why they would cancel the coon dog trials.  Those people had to make a killing off of renting out the land.  It just doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2009 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#2]
what is the date? i would like to go as i need some magazines and such. if you could post the dates that would be great! thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2009 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I think its next weekend Saturday and Sunday.  If I hear anything else I will let you know.
Link Posted: 8/27/2009 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2009 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
kent@N is off–– HERE IS WHERE EVERY ONE IS GOING !!FLEA MKT.dog races - $7000

(LIMA OHIO) ––-CLEAN RESTROOMS––FREE CLEAN SHOWERS––PAVED ROADS)

MAX’S
FLEA MARKET - SWAP MEET AND WATER DOG RACES. LABOR DAY WEEK END. SEPTEMBER 5,6 &7 2009 ALLEN COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS ––LIMA OHIO !!

VENDERS SET UP ON SEPTEMBER 4TH. IN DOOR AND OUT DOOR LOTS AVALIBLE.

VENDER LOTS $ 30.00 EACH. LOT SIZE 20'X30' THIS GETS 2 PEOPLE IN WITH EACH PAID LOT. ELECTRIC $ 15.00 EXTRA IF WANTED.

CAMPING SECTION $ 30.00 FOR THE WEEK END. THIS GETS 2 PEOPLE IN. ELECTRIC $ 15.00 EXTRA EACH LOT, IF WANTED. NO SELLING IN CAMPING LOTS.

GARUANTEED SPACE WITH PREPAY.

GOLF CARTS ONLY !! WE WILL HAVE PEOPLE HERE TO INSPECT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. PLEASE BRING PROOF OF INSURANCE.

BUYERS $ 5.00 GATE FEE.

PLENTY OF FOOD.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD !!

GET YOUR MONEY IN SOON, LOTS ARE SELLING QUICK !!!

CALL FOR MORE INFO. 419-225-8545 / 419-230-7405 / 419-230-9134

EVENTS
WATER DOG RACES
DOG TREEING CONTEST
HORSESHOE PITCHING
CORNHOLE CONTEST
PETTING ZOO

––-CLEAN RESTROOMS–– FREE CLEAN SHOWERS––PAVED ROADS
EXIT #125 OFF i75 ––GO EAST 1 MILE ON STATE ROUTE 309. the fair grounds is on the RIGHT HAND SIDE.

SEE THE FULL CRY MAGAZINE FOR THE 1 PAGE AD ON ALL THE DETAILS ON THE WATER DOG RACES !!!

water dog races - $7,000 guaranteed cash finals (LIMA OHIO) MASTER OF HOUNDS: ROY UNDERWOOD

Link Posted: 9/1/2009 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this supposed to be a good turnout? I'm planning on going how about you guys?
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#7]
from the reading i have been doing, it has exploded in size. they were not expecting a whole lot of tables being rented and i read there are now over 400. i will be going at least saturday. i have been hearing through word of mouth that alot plan on going. we will see...
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm going!
Link Posted: 9/5/2009 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
from the reading i have been doing, it has exploded in size. they were not expecting a whole lot of tables being rented and i read there are now over 400. i will be going at least saturday. i have been hearing through word of mouth that alot plan on going. we will see...

Just went today and this thing was huge!!!!!!  It filled the enitre fair grounds.  They had vendors inside the goat barns, rabbit barns, everywhere.  It was packed.  Definately worth the time.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2009 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I went there today and I thought it sucked big time!  Every gun was at least $200 over priced and there wasn't really any guns I was interested in.  If you are looking for some used tires or or some china made knives then I would say that is your place other than that don't waste your time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 4:25:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Talked to my neighbor who went. He said the place was packed and prices were decent to good
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#12]
My buddy goes camping at the Kenton coon dog trials every year.  He went to Lima last night to camp till Monday.  He is on his way back home now 1pm Sunday.  I hit all the gun shows around here and this Lima thing sucked.  I don't know how anybody could think any different unless they never went to the Kenton Coondog Trials.
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#13]
No one was comparing it to Kenton Trials but from everyone I talked to it was a decent show and good size
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#14]
SUCKED!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 4:09:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Waaaa!!!! Sniff Sniff
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 5:37:13 AM EDT
[#16]
It still sucks!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I thought the same thing about Kenton when I went.Looked like garages and barns were shoveled out.Gun prices were high for what little I saw that was worth buying.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I went on Monday. The place was dead and mostly empty. Apparently when the rain started on Sunday night (and was expected to continue on Monday) a lot of the vendors pulled out.

The vendors I talked to said it was packed on Saturday and Sunday and they would be back next year.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top