BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 7:07:34 PM EDT
Here's meateater getting ant eaten!

Here are the new faces.

Rapidfire

4xys2xxs

The Burro Gang

If u guys can post these the proper way i would appritiate it.

Thanks for a heal of a time to all the crew! To the Burro memmbers that make it all happen thanks you guys! There's nothing like getting together with people who don't look at u like if your crazy when u bring up a gun topic.

Meat! all i can say is let the little general know! It's ok we all make mistakes! Only difference is some of us don't get STD's when we do it!!!!!!

J/K had to do it Bro
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked like fun, wish I could have been there.

ETA: it seems Yahoo changes their image parameters periodically, so it's impossible to link staight to them. I'll leave the links incase it's just temporary, but you might want to look for a difffernt host if you want to link to them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]
4xy couldn't be bothered to shootin the sun!?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
4xy couldn't be bothered to shootin the sun!?

I was there on 1 hour and 45 minutes sleep the night before... and I STILL showed up...

It WAS a long day
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:27:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I just realized her name means 4 boys and 2 girls...

*is an idiot*
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:42:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Posted by NeoWeird : ETA: it seems Yahoo changes their image parameters periodically, so it's impossible to link staight to them. I'll leave the links incase it's just temporary, but you might want to look for a difffernt host if you want to link to them.

The only thing i understood was Yahoo? So enlighten me how do we get these up the right way! Your help would be much appritiated.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Well see your pictures are stored at a web address, like www.ar15.com. Yahoo has an added parameter that appears to be case sensitive. For example, the first picture is:

http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/43161ab4z3370327e/6b8e/__sr_/93e2.jpg?phvIOLDBlh2cKNjt

The first half is the location of the file, 93e2.jpg is the name of the file, and "phvIOLDBlh2cKNjt" is the parameter. Think of it like a password. Well that 'password' changes periodically so that you can't link straight to it. What you need to do is find someone else, like photobucket.com or something else, to host them.

Photobucket is nice because it puts the img tags on the file already so you just copy/paste and it's ready to link.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#7]
The toys.

A face with the name 4xys2xxs

Berro Shoot weapons handling test being demonstrated by Fridge!

Here's everybody during the lunch brake! or is it line brake?

Here's duffy getting some shots in.

Here's rapid trying out theFAl for his first time.

Duffy after putting a few rounds down range. Let's not forget blackgun trying to keep the ants off of his shoes! Meat can tell u why!!!!!!

You've heard of sniper countering sniper right! Here's photographer countering photographer
I hope i got the first shot in

For those of u that don't know the guy up there! That's Walmart special.
Here's a message for ours truly.

Ok the momment you've all been waiting for

What u don't know is that there's a ice bag under his nags
A lesson to be learned! Don't go to TJ without haveing the little General be bullet proof
J/K bro.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to Neo for makeing the pix happen
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
no problem!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#10]
what IS it with people on this site?

It's line or lunch BREAK

but it's muzzle BRAKE

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#11]
stop braking our balls over it already
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Great pics.........Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#13]
nice S classssssssssssssssss
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#14]

That picture cracks me up
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Is that Gary hiding under that hat?   And why aren't these others shooting?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top