BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2005 6:54:09 PM EDT
WTF?  This is damn discouraging.  

www.gunownersca.com/
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Lazy sh*ts have too much time on their hands. God I am glad I am leaving.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.gunownersca.com/

What do you expect?  It's CA.

Ooh I have a plan.  Let's start a grassroots notification to all gunowners to get the hell out of CA before a certain date then.  We'll get a group of shooters together and a few tons of Tannerite.  We can set charges all along the fault lines and then using our cell phone and laptops coordinate so that we blow all the charges at the same time.

Maybe we can cause enough of a geolical disturbance that it will shear Califuckedupnia off the continent.  Then what ever protions of CA remain above Sea Level can be sold to Canada to make into tourist traps.

Whattaya think?

(Ok, before the flames start, I was just kidding.)

Unless something miraculous happens (like a massive invasion) CA is just FUBAR in regard to firearm ownership.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
North Korea supposedly has a missile capable of hitting California lets attack NK and find out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ooh I have a plan.  Let's start a grassroots notification to all gunowners to get the hell out of CA before a certain date then.  We'll get a group of shooters together and a few tons of Tannerite.  We can set charges all along the fault lines and then using our cell phone and laptops coordinate so that we blow all the charges at the same time.

Maybe we can cause enough of a geolical disturbance that it will shear Califuckedupnia off the continent.  Then what ever protions of CA remain above Sea Level can be sold to Canada to make into tourist traps.

Whattaya think?

Unless something miraculous happens (like a massive invasion) CA is just FUBAR in regard to firearm ownership.

Every time I need to cross over from AZ to visit sister in LA, I stop and jump up and down a few times to help it along. Maybe if I do it enough.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.gunownersca.com/

Whattaya think?

sysop
Post Number :: 1247

AZ, USA

If only we could do something about the out-of-state trolls in this forum.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#6]
It's time for us to take the full flow of the Colorado River and cut the Zonies off once and for all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
North Korea supposedly has a missile capable of hitting California lets attack NK and find out.

Now you're thinking

Our house and senate are full time with nothing else to do, whereas they should be part time.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

snip

Five times the number of Californian's casted votes for Bush in 2005 than Arizonans. There are about 35 million Americans that call California home, figure about 16 million of them are conservatives,
snip

that's great.  How many of those votes counted?

Not one.  All of cali's delegates went to the commie traitor.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You can run, but you can't hide.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I think I would have Paul's babies if it were physically possible. We need more blood like that in the gene pool </ass kissing>

In all seriouness though, California isn't THAT bad. It could be FAR worse. Could you imagine if Semi-autos period were banned? Don't get me wrong, things are screwy and need to change, but it's not worth relocating so I can go out on the weekend and change magazines every 30 shots instead of every 10.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I think I would have Paul's babies if it were physically possible. We need more blood like that in the gene pool </ass kissing>

In all seriouness though, California isn't THAT bad. It could be FAR worse. Could you imagine if Semi-autos period were banned? Don't get me wrong, things are screwy and need to change, but it's not worth relocating so I can go out on the weekend and change magazines every 30 shots instead of every 10.

no shit, become a mormom paul, start knocking some more fighters out

txl
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey Paul - RELAX MAN!!!!!  There are plenty of people here who care about the rights of Californians.  Those who say "Just move to a free state" are saying so half-jokingly.  What we really need is for more of our people to move TO California.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#19]
"Too many anti gun bills" its a strategy of our enemy just like "divide and conquer".Which a lot of people here seem to fall for.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can run, but you can't hide.

Gee really? Wow, I have only been here my whole damn life. Thanks for the tip.

I am leaving for career reasons, not because of guns. That is a fools error. Even though I am leaving, I am still going to work with the Pink Pistols in destroying the SF Handgun Ban.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Crapola. Nothing 'lazy' about these gun-grabbing bastards. State-Sen Perata's name has been on every one of our state disasters.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.gunownersca.com/

Hey, how about pissing off the fuck out of the CALIFORNIA forum. We get enough CA bashing on the rest of the board, without assholes crapping on us inside our own Home State forum.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

And a 'fuck you' to you too, sirrah. Rat bastard, wishing a nuclear DEATH to your FELLOW GUNOWNERS, because of the half of our state that our Liberal scumbags.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Five times the number of Californian's casted votes for Bush in 2005 than Arizonans. There are about 35 million Americans that call California home, figure about 16 million of them are conservatives,
snip

that's great.  How many of those votes counted?

Not one.  All of cali's delegates went to the commie traitor.

TXL

Douchebag argument BY a douchebag. That's how the f'n Electoral College works dumbass. Lovely how you use that to continue trying to shit on Californians. Some fucking 'fellow gun-owner' your bitch-ass turns out to be. [spit]
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If we could get the borders closed and send the MILLIONS of illegals back across the border and we'd see some elections change. If we reshaped the districts to follow more natural boarders - that's going to take a federal judge to do that. With the districts set up to favor the safe election of each side's people. Outside of LA and San Francisco the liberals are beaten - the districts within those two counties are cut like puzzle board to ensure the liberals get enough votes in each district to control the election.

Hear Hear!

Link Posted: 6/4/2005 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#29]
It's funny how according to that map, it's ONLY the northern costal districts that vote against the rest of the state.

I wonder who lives in the richest areas of California and have political sway. It couldn't be the suits at the capital since they are so poor they had to up their wages a couple weeks ago to $112k a year....
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#30]
It's good to see some people fighting for california instead of turning and running. At least I am not alone. I have been doing a lot of thinking. I even got some advice from a democratic co worker. Why dont we propose pro gun legislation instead of always fighting anti gun bills? I mean, he always tells me, we should be writing the bills so the DEMS have nothing to write(even though they will always bitch about something)

Here is my point and I proposed it before; We should try and find out how to go about proposing a bill, and then modify the bill so it helps use instead of hurts us. Why cant we propose a bill that says in order to get your _______ firearm, you have to do _______.

For example, in order to get a "assault weapon" you have to go through a series of tests and background checks not exceeding X amount of dollars.

At least that way it sets up the future for our children that without out doing so, would never have any sort of assault weapons.

We are just fighting a defense fight. It's time we take the offensive.
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 5:04:35 PM EDT
[#31]
That's what I've been thinking about lately. Is this giving up too much, though?  But it's better than nothing...I think.
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, how long until we have to start introducing bills where people have to submit an application to own ammo?    "I the hereby signed ________, intend to purchase this ammunition for legal uses."
Link Posted: 6/4/2005 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top