Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
One step closer to a conviction... shame all the way around.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it is a shame.............but that damned fool not only killed someone with zero justification but also smeared the reputations of many, many thousands of responsible leo retirees.

He SHOULD stand trial!
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now - where did I put my packing tape????

And what's that guys address anyway?lol innocent by a jury of his peers.....
View Quote

Hold on. If and a big If, he gets a all white senior citizen jury. If he has a good lawyer, If the stars align, he may win.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One step closer to a conviction... shame all the way around.
View Quote

Yes, a shame indeed. And I also agree with the comments that this man's actions didn't do any of us law abiding citizens any favors by drawing this negative attention.    This guy was a seasoned LEO who was involved in the start up of the tactical team at Tampa Police Department – he was trained to handle situations like this and failed miserably.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top