Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2007 3:12:00 PM EDT
Century Arms raffled off a Gold Plated AK pistol at the February SHOT show It was a raffle for dealers only.  Anyway, I won the thing, thanks Century I could convert it to a Post Sample F/A pistol which would be even more obscene. Any suggestions? Black Krylon? Maybe a matching gold sling and my Molon Labe hat on sideways, yo?
Oh, it came with a nice plush red velvet bag for the pistol and one for the magazine.

With flash:

Without flash:

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My eyes....my eyes!!!!!!!!  Totally cool weapon...............to look at.  Too pretty to shoot.  MUCH!!!!!  Congrats on the winning raffle though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Its an AK sell it ..
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yo!  

Sell it, of course.  That came outa' one of Sadams' palaces, right?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
 Maybe you can have your own raffle.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#7]
You can always scrape off some of the plating and fix your toofus yo!

Is it a Romak/WASR? I'd be afraid to take it to the range for fear of blinding someone.

SBR it, put a can, on it, F/A it and shoot it til it melts

David
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]
U could sell that thing in about 10 minutes in the hood.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As much as I hate to sell MY guns, I would probably definitely  sell that one. I entered that raffle too!!!

Fixed it for ya

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+ 1 go to the ghetto and majorly mark it up
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Is it a Romak/WASR? I'd be afraid to take it to the range for fear of blinding someone.

David

It's actually a Century build on a D.C. Industries receiver. S/N 00001 Someone suggested a matching gold plated suppressor. I guess I could show up at a FDCC match wif my grills, beemz and my drawers hanging off my ass and shot a match with it. Need a clock on a gold chain to wear around my neck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

David

It's actually a Century build on a D.C. Industries receiver. S/N 00001 Someone suggested a matching gold plated suppressor. I guess I could show up at a FDCC match wif my grills, beemz and my drawers hanging off my ass and shot a match with it. Need a clock on a gold chain to wear around my neck.
U could call your self $2.23
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Go like Ammoman & sell it as a Iraq bring-back.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

David

It be an AK, yo. That be $7.62 mike mike
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

David

It be an AK, yo. That be $7.62 mike mike

I'll take it!! IM sent......

jj
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#16]
You need to have the grip leather wrapped.  Then a custom vortec ball bearing hider that spins when you shoot it.  Finally put diamonds in the sights(you know like the night sights dots).  Since it's not platium you may not be able to take it everywhere without looking like a bitch, but you have to work with what you have.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You need to have the grip leather wrapped.  Then a custom vortec ball bearing hider that spins when you shoot it.  Finally put diamonds in the sights(you know like the night sights dots).  Since it's not platium you may not be able to take it everywhere without looking like a bitch, but you have to work with what you have.

Should the leather wrapped grip have tassels? What else can I do so I don't look like a bitch? Maybe wrap the handguard in rattlesnake skin? How would Chuck Norris dress up his gold AK pistol?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should the leather wrapped grip have tassels? What else can I do so I don't look like a bitch? Maybe wrap the handguard in rattlesnake skin? How would Chuck Norris dress up his gold AK pistol?

Can't believe I didn't tell you about putting a TV somewhere.  I'd skip the tassels, this isn't a biker build.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Put "7.62" in diamond letters on the receiver...kinda like the "24" and "26" designations "they" put on their "cars" with 24, 26, whatever size rims.  Knowhutmsayin?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Its spinnin hoe its spinnin
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should the leather wrapped grip have tassels? What else can I do so I don't look like a bitch? Maybe wrap the handguard in rattlesnake skin Ossrich skin? How would Chuck Norris dress up his gold AK pistol?

Fixed fo ya!

David
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should the leather wrapped grip have tassels? What else can I do so I don't look like a bitch? Maybe wrap the handguard in rattlesnake skin Ossrich skin? How would Chuck Norris dress up his gold AK pistol?

Fixed fo ya!

David

CHuck Norris doesnt need gold plated pistols, he doesnt even need a gun. Hell stare you down until you kick your own ass
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Get a set of Grillz for yourself to go with it!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:12:14 AM EDT
[#25]
I think you need mother of pearl grips for it and see if maybe Matt could gold plate an AMD 65 lower handguard for it
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:37:22 AM EDT
[#26]
"THIS IS THE MOST BALL'IN SH*T EVER!"

- Dave Chappelle - MTV Cribs spoof

HAHAHA
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:37:32 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think you need mother of pearl grips for it and see if maybe Matt could gold plate an AMD 65 lower handguard for it

Well I don't know about the gold handguard but the mother of pearl grip sounds good. You recon Tapco has one? Mother of pearl inlay in the handguard might be nice too. Needs a gold eyelet on the back so I can add a big gold rope chain and wear it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#28]
As others have said, Diamonds for sights, 7.62 in rubies on the side and get a fake can for it gold plated.  

Throw it on gunbroker and it WILL sell.  You will probably make some good cash with it too.  I suggest you donate the funds to either the Prairie Dog Conservation Society or PETA.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#29]
  Wall hanger !!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
As others have said, Diamonds for sights, 7.62 in rubies on the side and get a fake can for it gold plated.

Chuck, I could take of that for you. Except for the can of course. Then you could let me display it in my jewelry store. Unfortunately, it would draw the wrong type of customers though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck, I could take of that for you. Except for the can of course. Then you could let me display it in my jewelry store. Unfortunately, it would draw the wrong type of customers though.

You could market it as an engagement gun.

That thing is awesome.  It's the only AK I'd ever want to own.  You just can't get rid of history like that.  Now you need to get a gold plated chain to use as a single point sling, and you will be all set for the next FDCC shoot.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#32]
With a little bit of engraving here, a little splash of ivory there,,,

and it could look this good......  

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
With a little bit of engraving here, a little splash of ivory there,,,

and it could look this good......  

i18.tinypic.com/5y7bcbc.jpg

I didnt think you could mess up the looks of an MP5

...boy was I wrong
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#34]
unless you can get a rediculous amount of money for it, I say keep and and get a gold plated supressor to go with it.  It will make a great wall hanger!
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Get a Louie Viton bp vest, chest rig, pack with camelback and some grills. Now thats tacticool!
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 5:11:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Damn Chuck bring it out to the BOTTER SHOOT in July and Let everybody have a turn at it.

Hmmmm. you can rafle it off at the BOTTER SHOOT too
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#37]
that is friggin awesome!!! I cant believe someone on here won it i also entered the raffle and was wondering that exact thing that night if i won it WTF would i do with it. I dont think i could sell that. I would however get a big gold rope chain as a single point!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't even know what 2 say!

Mike
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I don't even know what 2 say!

Mike

There's a 1st!!!

David
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 5:35:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
that is friggin awesome!!! I cant believe someone on here won it i also entered the raffle and was wondering that exact thing that night if i won it WTF would i do with it. I dont think i could sell that. I would however get a big gold rope chain as a single point!!

Funny thing is as I was walking away from the Century booth, I was commenting to Burney that it was the most obscene thing I had ever seen done to a gun. Karma has a funny way of bitch slapping you
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Reminds me of that rifle in the movie "Lord of War"
Link Posted: 7/8/2007 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#42]
1.) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products and or services in the forums (including siglines and titles) without prior approval from the site owners. (Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis.)
Link Posted: 7/8/2007 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#43]
You ned to list that thing over at Craigslist/Liberia!

jj

Link Posted: 7/8/2007 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#44]
get some ho's and a big fuzzy hat..

and grab yourself often......

Link Posted: 7/8/2007 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#45]
WOW -- Its for sale now !!!

((THERE WAS A LINK HERE BUT THE "RULES" REQUIRE IT REMOVED))  
Link Posted: 7/8/2007 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
1.) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products and or services in the forums (including siglines and titles) without prior approval from the site owners. (Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis.)

Opps, sorry about that
Link Posted: 7/8/2007 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
WOW -- Its for sale now !!!

Please delete your link. TIA
Link Posted: 7/9/2007 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Some rapper or an FSU football player.

Quoted:
Ugh.

Yep, it's butt ugly. Some rapper somewhere will buy it. Know of any rapper forums?
Link Posted: 7/10/2007 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 1 go to the ghetto and majorly mark it up

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top