Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 1:37:51 PM EDT
OK, got a lot of minor damage after the last storm. In the process of getting estimates and submitting a claim. Once I get a check I need to hire somebody.

Since I have to spend the money anyway I'd prefer to give the work to an arfcommer if possible.

I will need a ROOFER. I have a tar and gravel roof that has been scoured down to the tar in many places. The roof is NOT leaking so doesn't seem to be any structural damage. Also have some damaged facia boards that will need to be replaced. I'd like to do that spray on foam thing that reflects sun and seals the roof.

I will need a SOLAR guy. I have a 50 gallon tank and about a 4x8 panel on the roof. The panel is leaking. The coil under the glass needs to be replaced, the connections are good.

I need a DOOR guy. Front door jam is cracked all around the door. I want to replace the entire front door.

Need a GUTTER guy, one of the roof gutters took a branch and is bent to hell. Might be able to repair may need to replace.

Also I have some damage to the side of the house where branches struck it and they need to be repaired. I guess this would require a general contractor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top