Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2011 1:56:43 PM EDT
Can't seem to find one of these anywhere.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Go over to KTOG, people have retrofitted AK FSB's, and have also used HiPoint carbine front sights too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, my trick was to get some aircraft frame aluminium and cut it into the shape of the front site post, but that's not an option for everyone
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
do you want a replacement or repair?  KT is really good about fixing things.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 5:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I love my Blue Force Gear BTFP better than factory plastic sight but they don't make them anymore.  They did one last run of 100 a year or so ago and had a hard time selling all of them.  I think it is one of those things that people want, but it is such a low volume it is not worth it for anyone to mass produce.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking to replace, not repair.  I really like the idea of it using an AR15 sight post, so I can change it out for something with better visibility.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Its a shame Blueforce stopped making the BTFP front sight.  It is a quality replacement for the weakest problem part with the S2K IMO.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/jimcope/Kel%20Tec%20Sub%20200/IMG_0387.jpg
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Doesn't look as if the Blue Force sight has windage. If not how do you adjust it.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love my Blue Force Gear BTFP better than factory plastic sight but they don't make them anymore.  They did one last run of 100 a year or so ago and had a hard time selling all of them.  I think it is one of those things that people want, but it is such a low volume it is not worth it for anyone to mass produce.

What was there price point?
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

119$ i think ,  they were contacted recenty by a guy on ktog and they said they would do a run of 50 sights for 5k$ prepaid ...The HP carbine front sight works too , or get the kel tec quad rail and throw some mbus on it

Link Posted: 1/27/2011 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

119$ i think ,  they were contacted recenty by a guy on ktog and they said they would do a run of 50 sights for 5k$ prepaid ...The HP carbine front sight works too , or get the kel tec quad rail and throw some mbus on it

I can tell you the problem right there- the price point was way too high compared to the price of the rifle, almost 1/3 the cost of a new Sub 2000.

Hmm...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top