Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2009 8:25:48 AM EDT
MSARDave posted this to Afterwork_Ninja: The MSAR match hammer pack will work just fine in the AUG's the Austrians made as well as the ones from Tennessee.

An earlier post in the Industry Forum indicates that the Match Hammer Pack will be made of carbon fiber, with a much improved trigger pull. and will sell for $275.

Great news for those us us not in the MSAR world, since they recognize that there is a niche for aftermarket parts on the AUG's and AXR's.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The match hammer pack is NICE.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Blah, blah.  Put up some pics, unless you are under a NDA of some sort.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
They should make one for the FN FS2000 as well.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't realise it costs $275.
Has anyone played with it yet.  How does it compare to a Trigger Tamer equiped AUG?
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pic junky.

I have my camara all charged up for the other ones you have been jonesing for.  I will try to take them tonight.

Link Posted: 7/7/2009 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pic junky.

I have my camara all charged up for the other ones you have been jonesing for.  I will try to take them tonight.

I'll be all lubed up and waiting.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I was talking about the pics of my AXR.

Pervert.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was talking about the pics of my AXR.

Pervert.

So was I.

Tease.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They should make one for the FN FS2000 as well.

+ very many
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
so is it adjustable or just made closer tolerance?  Are the new parts able to incorporate into old pack?
Link Posted: 7/8/2009 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#12]
You would think that making at least the sear surfaces out of hardened steel would be a great idea but I wonder, is it?  The AUG seems to have some touchy function issues that have to be just right.  Is it possible that the plastic hammer pack needs to be plastic for everything to work?  Just wondering, does anyonw know?  (When I say plastic I include carbon fiber).  Really glad though though that this is finally available.  Probably have to buy at least one.
Link Posted: 7/9/2009 4:10:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/9/2009 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top