Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2008 7:28:44 PM EDT
Went to the range today and shot about 200 rounds of winchester wildcat .22's. No malfunctions, no stovepipes, no ftf's!!! Fed perfectly, and fired AWSOME!

I can see why so many SWAT and Mil. groups love the mp5 (even though this is just a .22 clone with many differences)

At 50 yards with irons I was a little bigger than an inch! Pretty good for a .22!!! I loved the trigger pull! The ergonomics were different than what I'm used to (AR's), but I got used to them quick! My only complaint is that the safety switch has too far to move, and I needed to move my grip to switch off the safety.

The sights were a little hard to use in low light, (depending on how the target was lit, but man for a .22 right out of the box she's very accurate with the irons!!

Overall: I love it! If you don't have one, you need one! I am extremely happy with it and can't wait to go to the range with it again! I'm very glad I got a hold of one of these awsome guns!

Here's some pics:

The first 9 rounds:

Rapid fire:

Link Posted: 5/26/2008 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Great shooting, I hope mine shoots that good.

Hopefully next weekend it will be nice and i'll have some time to try mine out too.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Great shooting, I hope mine shoots that good.

Hopefully next weekend it will be nice and i'll have some time to try mine out too.

Yea, its an awsome little gun! All the doubts I had went away after I took the first few shots and brought the target back!!

If anyone out there is trying to decide if they are going to buy one, I highly recommend it!!! I think I'm going to go again and shoot next weekend too just cause I had soooo much fun! I didn't want to stop, but the range was closing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got back from the range from taking mine out for the first time,,,,I LOVED IT,,,Didn't have a single issue, fired great and true.  I was pretty amazed at how accurate the irons are,,i haven't put a sight on it yet.  I probably put close to 350 rounds thru it,,no issues what so ever. I am very very very happy with it and recommend it to everyone.

Me shootin

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/punishedprimate/gsg5shoot.jpg

My friend shootin it,,,chix with gunz are hawt!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/punishedprimate/jessiegsg5.jpg
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just got back from the range from taking mine out for the first time,,,,I LOVED IT,,,Didn't have a single issue, fired great and true.  I was pretty amazed at how accurate the irons are,,i haven't put a sight on it yet.  I probably put close to 350 rounds thru it,,no issues what so ever. I am very very very happy with it and recommend it to everyone.

I've got a GP121 (aimpoint clone) I was going to put on, but now I'm not sure if I want to sence the irons are so accurate!
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 4:31:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/punishedprimate/jessiegsg5.jpg

CHICKEN WING

can I eat that ?

no but i'm about to.. would you like a ranger report on that.....
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top