Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:08:37 PM EDT
where the fuck do you find one??!

or do they come with the MAAD mount?

i've got some on order, along with MAAD mounts but i can't find any information anywhere on whether or not i have to buy the trifecta flash suppressor mount seperately and if so where

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
where the fuck do you find one??!

or do they come with the MAAD mount?

i've got some on order, along with MAAD mounts but i can't find any information anywhere on whether or not i have to buy the trifecta flash suppressor mount seperately and if so where

I think one comes with the Saker, from what I read.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Trifecta mount for the Saker comes with 1 Trifecta Flash Hider. We don't currently have additional Trifecta Flash Hiders available for individual sale.

Excellent!

Thanks for the response

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
When will they be be individual sale? Is there a brake planned?
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
oddly enough i had a Saker in my hands yesterday but it didnt have the mount or flash hider with it. The dealer said they didnt have any info about when trifecta mounts or flash hiders will be available. Do you know when they will be available or what they will cost?
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the sakers on order
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 5:54:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
oddly enough i had a Saker in my hands yesterday but it didnt have the mount or flash hider with it. The dealer said they didnt have any info about when trifecta mounts or flash hiders will be available. Do you know when they will be available or what they will cost?

From what I can tell, Silencerco sells them to dealers separately,  but the MSRP they set includes the mount. It's up to the dealer to decide whether or not they want to price it as a suppressor only, or the suppressor and the mount.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the Sakers on order

The new ASR and Trifecta flash hiders or mounts have never been available for individual sale.

There will be a break in the very near future.

We are currently prioritizing all of the produced Trifecta flash hiders to go out with the mounts and hoping to get caught up near the end of the month. At that point we can start filling wholesalers and dealer orders for additional hiders.

The fastest way to get additional hiders will be to place an order through your dealer. We will only list them on our web store once the existing orders are filled.

i was talking about acusport

selling the mounts/hiders seperately from the suppressor on a hot product i figured there would be a disconnect and mounts would be harder to come by than the suppressor

like at acusport and at dana's dealer, sakers in stock but no mounts for them

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the Sakers on order

The new ASR and Trifecta flash hiders or mounts have never been available for individual sale.

We are currently prioritizing all of the produced Trifecta flash hiders to go out with the mounts and hoping to get caught up near the end of the month. At that point we can start filling wholesalers and dealer orders for additional hiders.

The fastest way to get additional hiders will be to place an order through your dealer. We will only list them on our web store once the existing orders are filled.

i was talking about acusport

selling the mounts/hiders seperately from the suppressor on a hot product i figured there would be a disconnect and mounts would be harder to come by than the suppressor

like at acusport and at dana's dealer, sakers in stock but no mounts for them

Smart tactic to get the product to the customer faster.  While everyone is waiting with the product being held hostage by the ATF, Silencerco and dealers can take the time to get what mounts the customer wants on their shelves.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#11]
FYI  I saw some Saker trifecta mounts for sale on gunbroker this morning. Price seems right as well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Does anyone know if Silencerco is selling the 51T mount end? I know the saker comes standard with the trifecta mount end and the trifecta flash hider...
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if Silencerco is selling the 51T mount end? I know the saker comes standard with the trifecta mount end and the trifecta flash hider...

Acusport has them listed already, but none in stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Acusport has them listed already, but none in stock.

I was told Silencerco will start selling on their website to individuals. Right now only dealers can order from silencerco
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#15]
acusport has been listing silencerco offerings today

currently have 100+ individual saker flash suppressor mounts
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/26/2013 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
saw that one coming

I Just bought a saker from my dealer but he said the trifecta mount was on back order.  Any clue on when that might come in? Im ready to shoot it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top