Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2009 2:34:39 PM EDT
im new to the suppressor arena, and im looking for recommendations for a suppressor and the brake that goes with it, as in what company or brand is great for suppressing, but if i have the can off the brake works exceptionally well too. im looking at the ops inc 12th model (.30) and the surefire FA762SS. im also looking at a KAC mk11 suppressor, but im not sure about that one. like i said im a newb. thanks for all the input guys.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ops Inc all day
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
AAC has the 762SD that works great and they have a new brake for it. I have 2 and highly recommend them
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Tank,
what brakes are used with to mount that? i looked on the site and it says its mounted with a spring mount but couldnt make the connection on what brakes are used with it.

i looked on the gemtech site but didnt see that one. im looking for 7.62, is it available for that?
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2009 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I like SEI's M14DC 0.30 Caliber Sound Suppressor, it fits both the
DC Vortex flash hider and the DC Vortex California Compensator.
I use my SEI sound suppressor on my M14s and 7.62mm Norinco AKM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top