Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 5:51:57 PM EDT
Does anyone know anything about these rifles? I came across one for $675. Is this a deal? It does have a lifetime warranty.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you referring to the Pro-Ord Carbon 15 rifles? If so, I was also tempted by the very reasonable prices listed in the CDNN catalogs. But then I inquired about these rifles on this forum as well as looking up old threads. I think the ratio is 1 to 3 of satisfied versus horribly unsatisfied Carbon 15 owners. I opted not to purchase.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 4:49:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Check them out in the industry forum.I too was interested but most of the carbon 15 owners were unhappy with them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you referring to the Pro-Ord Carbon 15 rifles? If so, I was also tempted by the very reasonable prices listed in the CDNN catalogs. But then I inquired about these rifles on this forum as well as looking up old threads. I think the ratio is 1 to 3 of satisfied versus horribly unsatisfied Carbon 15 owners. I opted not to purchase.

I think the ratio is more like 1 in 10...

I'm one of those 10

Will NEVER buy another...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top