Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 2:23:02 PM EDT
finally I am getting my SS synthetic rifle it has taken forever but my gun dealer said he ordered it today. but I live in Crapfornia so I have to wait 10 fuckin worthless days. Has anyone ever seen the simpsons episode where homer is buying the gun and just sits around and waits with all the ammo that is how I feel.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the SS ranch model. Fun gun.

My favorite part of that Simpson's episode is when Homer finds out he has to wait 5 days, and tells the dealer "5 days! But I'm angry now... If I had my gun right now!" and the dealer just replies "Well, tough luck, fatty, you don't".

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that part was funny he said it in that whiney voice too. I liked the loudener and the conversion piece for shooting down choopers then I liked the part when moe says "the next time that guy tries to rob a store it better  have a wheel chair ramp" On one of the episodes they go into something about when maggie is scanned at the market it says NRA 4 ever is that true and is the creator a member?
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never seen that episode the NRA 4 EVER but it wouldnt suprise me.  The simpsons have long since been suporters of civil liberty and rights.  Homer for Pres.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#4]
some people get offended by things done on that show but most of the things done are trying to show a lesson are done in a way that makes a statement.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe I am wrong, but I take the stuff like "I'm angry now", etc to be a slam against gun owners and they are ridiculing us.  As I said, I may be wrong, but that is how I take it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top