BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 7:18:35 PM EDT
without bayonet lug?

Thanks,

ASR
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I really am not sure what you are asking since you don't give much info.  However, Bushmaster does make both pre-ban (with bayo lug) and post ban (without) M4 barreled uppers.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I really am not sure what you are asking since you don't give much info.  However, Bushmaster does make both pre-ban (with bayo lug) and post ban (without) M4 barreled uppers.

sgtar15

What I am asking is if Bushmaster Pre-ban M4 uppers where made w/ and w/out bayonet lugs?

There is one for sale at the Equip. Exchange
that looks like a Pre-ban but does not have a lug.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I am not sure about that.  However, changing the front site isn't that hard and it may have been done on the upper for sale.  That or it may have been cut off.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster does not sell any "preban" barrels without the bayonet lug unless you order it and request that they remove it.

I would guess the barrel on the upper you are referring to has been neutered by the current owner if it's got a threaded muzzle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:34:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok

How about this?

Can I buy a 14.5 inch barrel with threaded flash hider etc with a flat top?  As a Canadian I have NO barrel length limits and I can have all the evil features I want.

16 inch M4s just look a little silly to me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#6]
They sell them to people with class 3 SBR forms here, so if they are legal in Canada, I'm sure they will sell them to you.  Unless they just don't like you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Bushmaster would not ship a single part to me when I was in Canada.
cpermd
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Ahhh

But what if some....real smart Canadian had a P.O. box in the USA??

Would this form still work???

Link Posted: 1/8/2002 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Call and ask
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top