Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2001 7:33:04 PM EDT
www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25857

My my.  How in the world can they do this?

I guess they don't have to follow laws, eh?

Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Why can't this be in the main stream press???
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
doing a little more research, I found this item:

www.usdoj.gov/olc/depmar.htm

Looks like the congress critters were trying to get deputized, so they could carry.  That apparently didn't work, so I wonder how they do it?

Link Posted: 12/28/2001 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why can't this be in the main stream press???

paterpk,

I know you know why.  But I have to say it anyway.  If the mainstream media were to put this out to the public, their Ivory Towers would crumble with all of the drama of the 9/11/2001 attacks.  It has never been about "common sense" laws for the good of the common man.  It has always been about those in power remaining in power no matter what the cost may be.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know how they can carry in DC?

BTT
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone know how they can carry in DC?

BTT

It would appear that those who make the laws don't have to live by them.  Those laws were written for the commoners and not the Nobility...they are far more important then you or I.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Teddy Kennedy's guard got busted at the Capitol building X-ray machine with an Uzi and an unregistered handgun a few years ago.  I sorta doubt he filled out the ATF paperwork to take the Uzi from Mass to DC...

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top