Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2001 9:30:55 PM EDT
Ok, here is another one...(you guys are resourcefull! :)

I have seen somewhere that they make replacement barrels (with the 0-Ring) for the USP (.45)

The one dealer I recall made a many different varieties... anyone got 'em on their Favorites List ???

Thanks and Merry Christmas.. Hope Something Black found its way under your tree! :)
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ccfa.com

They sell o-ring barrels for both HK's and glocks. I've been trying to get a G21 o-ring barrel from them for a while they seem very busy.

Guncrazy223
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#2]
cool, thanks for the help!!  :)
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks AILapua, Don't see mention of o-ring type, but nevertheless a link I will bookmark and will be following up on.  

to save others the looking it up:

http://www.barsto.com/

btw, they make bbls for the majority of the pistol makes out there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe that CCF is the only maker who installs the O-rings.  You can also get an extended, threaded barrel from him for a little extra.

www.ccfa.com for an active link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top