Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2001 7:14:00 PM EDT
More than a month ago I bought a Ciener conversion kit for my 45.  One week later I received it and it wouldn't fit my frame.  The slide would not clear the ejector by one mill.  I sent it and my frame FedEx 3 day to them and it took a week for them to get to it.  After 4 weeks the dumb asses couldn't figure what's wrong.  On top of it, they cut a groove on the right side where there never is one on a normal 45.  Being a certified quality engineer and a chemical engineer, their $hitty customer service, quality, and turn around time pi$$ed me off.  What should I do?  I was going to buy one for my AR and my beretta.  Now I told everyone not to by a Ceiner piece of $hit.  Who else should I tell.  Where else could I get this stuff?  
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
By the way, I still didn't get my stuff back.  Dumb a$$es probably lost it!

[-!-!-]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top