Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 7:17:10 AM EDT
YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT THIS IDIOT WROTE!

I started a thread in my Counter-Strike forums asking who else was a "Gun Nut".  For those of you who don't know, Counter-Strike is a very popular Terrorism/Counter-Terrorism, Multiplayer game.  There are many awesome real-world weapons in the game, and a lot of killing with these weapons goes on.  Anyway, this Jackass plays the game almost every day and he posts THIS in my "Gun-Nut" thread:

First Post:
"I don't understand why you people need to own guns.  They shoot a super fast chunk of metal, they wre made to kill people.  Just looking at a gun in real life would make me want to throw up.  Its disgusting that guns were even made.  Killing anyone is never justified, so I don't see how owning a gun is justified, even as a hobby.  Maybe if a mechanism is disabled in it preventing it from ever firing again one could collect them to look at.

But yeah
You Americans and your guns make me sick."

(Continued)
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Second Post:

"There are MANY MANY alternatives to putting a small chunk of metal into someone so as to cause bodily harm and death.  If someone was raping my wife, I wouldn't just watch him and tell him to stop, there is lots you can do.  Owning a gun for use of protection is just stupid, anything that can kill a man with the move of your finger is beyond excessive.  

If you consider the amount of accidental deaths, rage, 'didn't know it was loaded because I am a retard', shoot up a school, shoot a cop at a traffic stop, I am a thugged out black person with a glock.  COUNTLESS deaths by guns, a very VERY minimal fraction of the deaths caused everyday by guns are protection.  Its true that people who buy guns for protection have a greater chance of getting shot or killed then those who go without.  

Its obvious that the world would be a better place without guns, the destructive capability of a gun is MASSIVE, and having them so small and everyone having one is useless.  Someone wants your wallet, so you end their life, bullshit, give him the god damn wallet and both of you live.

Its a sad fact that guns are easy to obtain.  This means that if someone has it out for you they can very easily obtain the weapon and kill you, this is frightening.  Its sad that in the advanced societies we live in today we still have to worry about that crazy guy who has a grudge against you.

Having a gun for protection is retarded.  On the OFF chance that someone with a gun is raping your wife and the only thing you can do is shoot him, maybe it would be useful, but chances are that you will not come out of the confrontation unhurt, you could very well get you, your wife, and everyone near killed.

Too many people think its their God given right to have the power to kill someone, its not.  The bible states "Thoe shalt not kill", this doesn't mean that you shalt not kill... unless you have to.  NEVER.  

I am insulted that you would play me down by saying that I heard guns are bad from the news.  Very insulted, don't talk to me like I am a 12 year old regurgitating what my daddy told me.  Give me some common respect and not list a bunch of hick reasons why you should be given the ability to end another person's life.

I heard somewhere that policemen in the UK don't carry guns.  From what I can tell things aren't too bad over there, its gang rule.

Don't get me wrong however, its not guns that cause violence, its people who do, I haven't read about too many mass murders at gun shows, the majority of gun owners are responsible and take good safety measures.  However, you have to agree that there are too too TOO many messed up crazy stupid people out there that will kill you for cutting them off, for accidentally hitting their dog, for accidentally hitting their kid at a crosswalk, for sleeping with their wives, for trying to take their wallet.

I playing CS has nothing to do with any of this.  CS is 70% gameplay (30% sound), the violence is secondary to everything in it, select few crazies play CS because you get to see blood and people getting killed...

Summed up:
I am insulted by all of you talking down to me.
I stand by my ideals and I don't really care what you people think of them/me.
Guns have caused too many deaths.
Your all country bumpkin hick bastages."

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:20:35 AM EDT
[#2]
He is Canadian, btw!

Is this guy mentally f'd up, or is it just me?

I'm posting this on AK-47.net and 1911forum.com also
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He is Canadian, btw!

Is this guy mentally f'd up, or is it just me?

I'm posting this on AK-47.net and 1911forum.com also

Post the URL so we can "help him understand". Other forum raids have been highly successful.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
"I WANT SOME COMMON RESPECT YOU REDNECK, HICK, HILLBILLY ASSED, COUNTRY BUMPKIN BASTAGE"

WTF was all that about?  I also liked how he kept refering to his wife getting raped.  Nice.  "I wouldnt just stand around and watch and say stop, there are lots of things I could do"  Guess he could poke a pointy stick at him while he said stop, but my guess is dude would watch.....closely.  Seemed kinda preoccupied by the notion.  Nuts.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#5]
"Guess he could poke a pointy stick at him while he said stop"

It's a terrible thing to think about, but I did chuckle at that.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Someone wants your wallet, so you end their life, bullshit, give him the god damn wallet and both of you live.

Gimme his address!!!!
I need money!!!!!

Really, please post link.

I think an ar-15 rush is in order.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Methinks it is time for a link to be posted....  That way this Alabama hick bastage can have some talk time with the hoser, eh?

WWoodworth
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#8]

I am a thugged out black person with a glock

Your all country bumpkin hick bastages."

He's a racist, white-hating, black-hating, illiterate little bugger, too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Can you say "retroactive abortion"........people like this are stealing MY oxygen........I hate this ignorant liberal scum with -20 brain cells from all the "chronic" they smoked.............................
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Yea he is phucked up, you're not. I'll bet his wife would not agree with him while the act of rape was going on. She would be yelling kill the prick. And he would be poking the rapist with the pointy stick HE HE HE
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#11]
and he wonders why he's treated like a 12-year old. Because he acts like one. He lives in a very naive small little world. His opinion doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#12]
"...and not with just any old stick, but a POO STICK."
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I guess he never seen Brave Heart ,there were'nt anyguns and people killed each other in numerous battles .He's F#%$ed in the head !! guns don't kill people ,sychcopaths with guns kill people.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like he still lives at home. Sounds like a good spankin' is in order.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Owning a gun for use of protection is just stupid, anything that can kill a man with the move of your finger is beyond excessive.

If the founders could have forseen the kind of technology that could kill with the move of a finger, they never would have written the second amendment!

Oh wait...
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Wait until they rape his wife and daughter while he watches....I'm sure he'd like to retract that statement..and oh yeah, that rape scenario just happened here in Northwest Florida.

I will empty as many "metal chunks" as I possibly can and still leave enough flesh on his face to identify who the perp is...

Attention liberals...2nd ammendment is still law.

Liberalism sucks,
NAKED
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#17]
The indoctrination is stifling. Logical conclusions are dead to so many. And, hey, the "Chronic" is fine with me; this sort of thing is most certainly not drug related. "Retroactive abortion" now this I can get behind.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#18]
well, he could always say "STOP, or I'll yell STOP"
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Had a Canadian ask me why I owned guns.

My answer?

Because I can.  It is my inalienable right enumerated in the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Post the URL so we can "help him understand". Other forum raids have been highly successful.

WELL!
SSD
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#21]
"Thugged out BLACK person with a gun"???? I'm not black but I guess he has a thing with them. P.S. the UK is under a gun ban, and I would be right in saying they have been "under siege" ever since they implemented that, the NRA mag says they might outlaw blades too....how will they butter the bread?? LOL
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
He is Canadian, btw!

How do you know that
secondly, there are stupid people everywhere (we just more than our quota)
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#23]
This sounds like a RAZZ. I can't see how anyone could be so ignorant to belive that propoganda. Plus he obviously doesn't care that drunk driveing kills a shit load more people every year than a gun ever could.

C'mon guys, any warm blooded American wouldn't sit by and watch his lady get raped, i know if it happended to me and my lady, the rapest would meet my Springfield Armoury and it's 8 " Metal chunks".

I hate people who try to press there opinions on others, "If you don't like guns, don't own one, but don't try to take my RIGHT to own mine".

Those without a gun will become subject to those who have them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I couldn't even finish reading it .  Some people will just never get it!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Trivia Question...

Q: What was the first thing the Nazi's did in WWII to insure control over citizens?

A: Took away there ability to fight back. AKA 100% Gun Control.

But hey they took care of the people, yep took care of em in a big way, by the 100,000's.

On the day that Canada gave over there guns, i figured a small Rhode Island Swat team could move in and get America some new land, who is there to stop em?????? LOL  
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#26]
obvioulsy noone has raped his wife in front of him yet, something that will never happen to my girlfriend as long as i'm around.  if it happens without my being there it will be a manhunt and i will not stop until they are punished.  

noone needs to own cars either, why do you need to go anywhere, someone could get hurt.  people are so stupid.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#27]
URL needed immediately.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Damnit, give us an active link and stop torturing us!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top