Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2001 12:00:13 PM EDT
Guys,
I hate to ask a question that was just asked recently so I did a 3 month topic search on "mauser" and didn't see anything that dealt with mauser accessories.  So hopefully someone can point me in the right direction so I can get this stuff before Xmas.

I am looking for some accessories to go with a Yugo m48, like a bayonet, cleaning and oil kit, sling and cartridge holder.  I was wondering where the best place, or places are to get this stuff from.  I don't suppose there is anyplace that might sell quality merchandise, at a good price, with excellent service, is there?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Tapco

www.tapco.com
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Or CDNN...
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Chissel,
I have a extra bayo and may also have a extra cleaning kit (if I can find it) that I'd be willing to give to you if you will pay for the shipping, E-mail me if you're interested,
I live in OH so shipping should'nt be too much,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top