Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2001 12:02:40 PM EDT
just put one on layaway(cause I'm broke)It looks in good shape with the exception of the muzzle crown. I can have a gunsmith recrown it that's not a problem.The stock is a little beat up is it worth it to try to refinish the stock or just buy a plastic one??
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it worth it? If having a nice new stock for the gun is what you want go ahead, it's not a collectors piece I'm sure. Or, go to Tapco.com and buy a new wood stock for $10. They look great.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks JBear,Tapco has pistol grip stocks for only 40 bucks.I dont want a collecters piece just something cool lookin to shoot.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#4]
i think Troy meant www.riflestock.com But ACE is a great place for AK stuff but not for SKS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top