Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2001 7:31:42 PM EDT
Back on October 12 I ordered 2 boonie hats from www.Policeoutfitters.com. On October 30 I still had not received them so I sent an e-mail and got a reply that I should have them by November 1. I received a priority mail package two days later but there was only one hat in it. I e-mailed [email protected] and got a speedy reply that said
"Steve that is Odd I personally packed that myself.  I guess I am not without fault.   I will get you another one out tomorrow.

Sorry for the mix up

Mario"

On November 16 I e-mailed him back
"Hello, It's been 14 days since you sent this. I'm afraid that the package must have been misplaced as I have not received it yet.

Steve "

Again a speedy reply on the same day
"Steve let me find the tracking # and get back with you.

Thanks
Mario"

That is the last I've heard from him. The last 3 days I have sent numerous e-mails to him from 2 different e-mail accounts but he won't reply to me.

I am posting this so that anyone who may be thinking about ordering from them will think twice.

Steve

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I got their phone number from the web site. I'll try calling today and see what is going on.
Steve
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I finally got an e-mail reply from this piece of shit. He swears that he sent me 2 hats but it's not worth it to fight it out with the credit card company. He says that he is refunding my money for the hat he never sent me. Like I'm supposed to believe him now. I hope someday he comes up with an extra in his inventory and realizes what a piece of shit he is.
Steve
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately its companies like these that dont keep an inventory and have no way of knowing what did or didnt go out.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#4]
In the e-mails that he sent me he lies at least twice. First he says that he will be sending me the other one the next day. Then when 2 weeks go by and I have to e-mail him again, he tells me that he will check the tracking number and get back to me.(He never sent the second package) Then the pos has the balls to call me a liar.
Steve

Edited because I can't spell when I'm pissed.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Had the same problem with him on another item. Finally got my money back.Read his feedback, I'm surprised GB lets him stay.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe I seen on GB that their whole website and inventory was for sale. It was like $15,000.00 or $18,000.00 starting bid for the whole shumolly(is that a word?).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top