Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2001 12:38:35 PM EDT
for my glock 21
does anyone else have one..do they like it.Its to replace my leather I.W.B. Gould&Goodrich that is 4yrs old and worn out. how does the kydex feel does it pinch etc.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Shirt Tucker from Comp-tac  http://www.comp-tac.com/

I like it a lot, I had leather before and it added to much bulk to my Glock 27. I bought the comp-tac because I had seen good reviews on GlockTalk and it was cheaper than SideArmorer or Bladetech and the one I got was tuckable. It is kind of hard to determine how you would like it, but I like it better than my leather Kramer holster (that pinches, ouch). The Kydex doesnt pinch me, but my Glock is smaller than your 21, so you will probably have more holster to work with. Anyway, I would recommend a Kydex holster it has a thinner profile than leather and looks cool too!

Later
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry a G30 in a Blade-Tech IWB - and I love it! Costs a little more, as does anything of quality. Get a good stiff belt too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a b-tech iwb with J-hooks for a SA1911 and a b-tech UCH(tuckable) for my G36. Excellent products. A lot of folks at Glocktalk swear by Sidearmor - but they dont have iwb's for lefty's.
regards, eugene
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Get the Comp-Tac. I have 5 of their holsters. Kydex is the way to go too. You can draw much faster from Kydex than from leather.
www.comp-tac.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top