Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2001 11:09:10 AM EDT
Just saw something on CNN Headline news.  The topic discussed was hot toys for X-Mas!  Imagine my surprise when one of the two females started talking about GI Joe action figures.  Her statement was (and I am paraphrase MILDLY) "well, if you don't want a gun in the house, you may have to skip getting a GI Joe because most of them do come with guns."  WTF lady!!!  
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#1]
My little girl (5 yrs) & my little boy (2 yrs) love GI Joe! My girl loves Barbie's also and you should see her when she has GI Joe and Barbie on spec-ops recon missions!

I just love to see Barbie kick those Afghani's butts!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
lol

thats cool

i need to get me a cobra commander and some of  the old 1980's style ones ie cartoon/comic gi joe

whoops edited to fix error
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the newslady is just a fan of Quickkick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top