Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 4:54:30 PM EDT
Does anyone have a link?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
At one time Lone Star Ordnance had the "Stow-a-way II", which I really liked.  I have no idea what happened to them, if they are still around, or if this grip is still in production.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried one for fit?  I like the concept, so I bought one.  When it arrived, it felt to big in my small to medium hand.  I then bought a grip plug from Brownells for the A2 grip.  

OSA
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
If it HAS to be the same as your standard pistol grip, Kurt can probably do it.  He made my M17s grip a stow away, so I assume he can do the same to a grip you send him.  Check the M17s photo page in his web site, or check the "is it M17 weeek" thread in his part of the Industries forum.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:19:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I got one from a member on this board for $5 (if my memory serves me correctly).  It was marked "stowaway" on it and fit/felt just like the original grip... no smaller or larger.  Post a WTB and I'm sure someone will have one they don't need...
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, Troy, that is the one.  Same contour as original equipment, just the addition of the door.  I have these on my AR's.  The one you picture appears to be the Stowaway II.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks a lot. I know another thing I'm getting for Christmas now!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top