Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2001 5:54:59 PM EDT
I just recently join a club that has a shotting range that's really kinda' weak, only a hundred yards tops. Anyway I was up there today shooting my AR, and this old dude with a 50 cal. muzzleloader comes up there and is like "Uh, you know your not supposed to be shooting that gun here don't ya?" and I was like no I didn't? why's that? and he say's in a dumbass hillbilly type way "Uh? just cause they don't like those kind of guns up here." I'm like what that's stupid, here he is with a big ol' 50 cal. and telling me I can't shoot a .223 LMAO! What's up with these Davy Crockett wannabee's?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This always stirs 'em up good at the Black Powder range.  Tromix AR-15 muzzle loader.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com

Link Posted: 11/22/2001 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Find out if he uses scopes, inlines, pyrodex, sawn flints or percussion caps, gets somebody else to tan his leather, uses non-homemade soap, any ignition method other than flint and steel, or wears synthetics while shooting blackpowder.  All are fair game for hilarity for the true spark ignition enthusiast.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Man,
 Muzzleloading is the BEST!!!!!   One shot and you'd better make it count.  You should respect other people's hobbies.  I think Muzzle Loader shooters are a real neat buch
BJS
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
yea but who would win the gun fight an AR or a muzzle loader? One could pump 10 rounds in their ass before they could get the damn thing loaded again. Ever heard of OBSOLETE?
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
In my humble opinion it is assinine for any firearm enthusiast to belittle another because of the gun he chooses to shoot.  On any given day I'll have a SAA revolver, AR15, Black Powder rifle, 1911, or SuperSoaker 2000 out shooting and if you don't like it don't bother telling me cause I DON'T CARE.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This always stirs 'em up good at the Black Powder range.  Tromix AR-15 muzzle loader.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com

That is the sweetest thing I have seen in some time. You have details on you website about this?

I'd love to see the look on the Game Warden's face if he saw me lugging that into the woods.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yea but who would win the gun fight an AR or a muzzle loader? One could pump 10 rounds in their ass before they could get the damn thing loaded again. Ever heard of OBSOLETE?

Not if he made the first shot count!
(and he probably would)
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I shoot muzzleloaders and they are fun to shoot but not to clean and I think it teaches dicipline and it teaches you to be a REAL rifleman stand up on your two feet and make your shot count
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe it's just a big bore club ,so go out and get a ferret50 upper (.50bmg) and go shot that then he will have something to complain about.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do you honestly believe that the guys shooting BP rifles would TRY to use them in a combat situation?  Didn't think so.  If you saw me on the range with my flintlock and laughed at me, I'd have to introduce you to my black bitch, all my 30 rd magazines and my .45.  NO, I will not be attempting to use my BP rifle in combat (if the need ever arises).  It's for target shooting, and MAYBE hunting.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#12]
WHO'S DOWN WITH THE GUN FIGHT?
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#14]
In VA we have a bp season.  Very popular in fact, just as many people hunt opening day for bp as they would for general fire arms.

It is dumb for gun enthusiast to make fun of or disrespect other gun owners.  "Most" of us are on the same page.

My Knight muzzleloader shoots 150 grains of pyro with a 200 grain 45 cal sabot.  It is better than 12g slugs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top